US Capital Shooting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no its true, theres video. was posted in another thread.

Yup, that is what it looks like to me. They sure as heck did not hit a black car.

i can't understand a word this chick is saying.

That left fender is fucked up. Not ramming speed fucked up. But its not above the media to overblow shit.

Got to love our media reporting bs before they even have a fact so they can get viewers or try to make their careers. This is the media that makes a lot of Americans think that BHO is doing great things for this country.

I heard the family on the news last night saying they wish the media would have taken the time to get facts before they spread whatever bs they did. What is funny was this is when their press conference was cut out. They said they found out about their sister's death from reporters calling their houses to tell them to turn the tv on.

Last edited:
those barriers look like some type of metal plate
have not seen that type of barrier before but it sure looks interesting
i wonder if they are on some type of automated system in case of lock downs in dc, i would assume yes

those barriers look like some type of metal plate
have not seen that type of barrier before but it sure looks interesting
i wonder if they are on some type of automated system in case of lock downs in dc, i would assume yes

Correct, I believe they are rated for large trucks as well. Some facilities have barriers that deploy very rapidly.

Back