us p14 to jdm p13 tcm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOS222

I swapped a auto h22 in my accord. I an using a jdm p13 ecu with a us p14 tcm. The tcm was shifting at about 6000 rpms which sucks. I was told to try a p13 tcm. I got one and now when I hook it up, my transmission locks up and I can't get it out of Park. Does anybody have a picture or a chart of a jdm p13 tcm? You know, the ones that show which pins are what so I can get this thing rollin. Any help would be appreciated.

i cant help you w/ the pinouts but i was wondering if you could help me. where did you find the tcm and how much was it ? i have been looking for one at a good price w/ no luck! i would appreciate it!

There was an article that I read, and I was told by a couple of people, that a new wire has to be run for the new TCM. The wire is green/white, and runs to the A7 position on the TCM. That is from memory.

Go to this site RIGHT HERE.

more auto swap info courtsey of JWise1203:
To make the shift lock operate properly you will need to run a wire from the shifter position switch to the tranny controler. On the left side of the shifter there is a box with about 5/6 wires going into it. This is the shifter position switch. You need to tap into the GRN/WHT wire and run it back to pin A7 on theTCM. Plug A is the bigger of the 2 plugs.

I got it on ebay. The guys ebay name is: jdmpro_krs He was from Malaysa (sp?). You might want to email him and see what he can do for you. Out of all the stuff I have bought on ebay, he has been the best. 3 day air mail, emailed me with all questions I had, and then asked if I was satisified with the prouduct.

I wrote several how-to's on this..

it's a pain to do... and yes your d4 light should work as well after doing it properly.

Back