US Soldiers found

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
when i first heard this morning they said they were blindfolded with their hands behind their back...
so i was a bit relieved to hear they still had heads...
but now it appears that they suffered "extreme trauma" and the bodies were mutiliated...

i knew it was unlikely but i was really hoping their death could have at least been quick...

The sources said the two men had suffered severe trauma.
The bodies also had been desecrated, and a visual identification was impossible -- part of the reason DNA testing was being conducted to verify their identities, the sources said.
Not only were the bodies booby-trapped, but homemade bombs also lined the road leading to the victims, an apparent effort to complicate recovery efforts and target recovery teams, the sources said.

"We announce the good news to our Islamic nation that we executed God's will and slaughtered the two crusader animals we had in captivity," says the claim, reportedly from the Mujahedeen Shura Council, a group linked to al Qaeda. "And God has given our Emir, Abu Hamza al-Muhajer, the good fortune of carrying out the legitimate court's command in person."

CNN.com - U.S. soldiers' bodies mutilated, booby-trapped - Jun 20, 2006

Last edited:
two thoughts come to mind.

A)This is a horribly tragic event. We now need to bomb the shit out of them more than ever and not ask questions. All should die and we will justify these actions. Why do we get harassed for not following the Laws of Armed Conflict when they do the same shit.

B)This was friendly fire and the U.S. is using this as propaganda to save face and justify why we are still over there.

and to think that the person/people that did this will never be cought. maybe they will be killed but nothing compared to what these soliders went through. i hope they died before they even got to them though. rip

B)This was friendly fire and the U.S. is using this as propaganda to save face and justify why we are still over there.
its truly sad that this is even a thought...
at first i was gonna say no, never... but then i remembered this administration does this sort of shit... ie: the football player

i hope they died before they even got to them though. rip
i hope so too...

This is just another instance where the Islam-Extremist point of view is brought to light. . . . They hate us for absolutely no reason at all. There is no reasoning with them, and any country who aligns itself with these terrorists (Iran, Iraq, etc) should be considered enemies of America.

So sad, however it's not like US forces have never done this type of thing to Iraqi POWs for interrogation purposes aka torturing.

yea...i was also surprised they still had their heads...but it still sucks they got tortured like they did...i just dont get these people

Blanco said:
Thank you.

Y'all hoot and holler right along with the soldiers in the videos when shit's on the other foot. This is a dirty, ugly, and disgusting war on both sides.

I'm pretty sure when the incident at holding/interrogation camp leaked, although Americans might have hooped and hollered, the process was forced to go through the appropriate systems for punishment. i.e., discharged from the service, if they received any jail time, and any other punishment deemed suitable.

well i guess those fuckers didn't learn from that last bunch of women and children they lost...

This is bullshit. it fuckin pisses me off, just like someone said a few posts before this, why the fuck are we the only ones who "play fair" for the most part. fuck that, i say for every US troop they kill we start rounding up kids and women and offing them. an eye for an eye bitches. then atleast if they don't stop, sooner of later those fucks won't have anyone else to reproduce with.

oh yea and as far as the comment at the top, don't give me shit about it please. they have done a lot worse to us, adn we are sitting here wanting to prosecute our own fuckin troops? ahhh.... i am gonna stop here, i could go on for a while about this. out of any political stuff going on right now, this is the one thing i feel strongly about.

don't yell at me, i said to turn it into a parkinglot 2 years ago. :D

Blanco said:
Thank you.

Y'all hoot and holler right along with the soldiers in the videos when shit's on the other foot. This is a dirty, ugly, and disgusting war on both sides.

When US soldiers are convicted of stuff like this, they are properly punished. . . . thats not the case with these terrorists.

Find me an example where the US has done anything on the lines of this - and dont go compare this to gitmo either. Gitmo is like heaven compared to what these dedicated soldiers went thru.

I know what you mean Blanco, but this shit is getting fucking old. We either need to make a point to these fuckers or get the hell out. These fucks don't want a stable government. if they really did, then they would be making an effort. The iraqi army? yea right, what a fuckin joke. I don't like generalizing things like this, but come on, we have been there for how long now? how long has their "army" been training? We are sitting there training these idiots, getting our asses blown up trying to stabilize a government who's own people don't even give a shit about, but yet we can't shoot a few of the enemies without our guys coming back facing prison time? thats bullshit.

+1 for the parking lot idea...

These bitches here in the states that are trying to press charges on these marines should get off their asses and see what its really like over there. i bet they would do some fucked up stuff under the stress of combat too. it's human nature.

Now, i am not all for letting these guys off the hook. i do believe they lost their bearing and agree that they should face certain consequences. The thing is though, there are killers that get off on insanity and don't do shit for time, just because of some random shit that happened in their childhood here in our own damn country. Really, don't you think that being under the pressure of direct combat, and on top of that having a bomb go off and kill someone who is basically you brother, would basically have the same affect on your emotions and personality as basically going crazy for some period of time. Like i said , yes, they should face the consequences of what they did, but i think it should be kept within their chain of command, nowhere else. And i think that they should take into account the situation, and events surrounding what happened, into account.

but thats just me... :shrug2:

588834-M.jpg

"you're acting like a civillian murderer"

I guess you can't do that, according to Blanco, without first throwing up some finger sign.

Well i think we can all tell from this topic what gives a soldier their drive.

Look at it this way - if i knew somebody (aka terrorists) wanted to kill me, my mom, dad, brother, g/f, friends, and destroy my way of life - i would have a damn good time killing them. I do not see anything wrong with this point of view as my motives for their death would be in response to their hatred of all things dear to me.

Thats why a soldier may seem "violent" to the "bleading heart liberals" of the country.

Blanco said:
Then we should get the fuck out. We shouldn't have been there in the first place and it's pretty obvious that we're not wanted. How much more plain can you get than being asked by the interim government to withdraw by the end of 2006? We have to keep in mind the fact that these people neither asked for nor really wanted our help. While many are thankful for removing Saddam, they're unhappy with our continued occupation and they're really unhappy that they're 10 times more likely to die from violence than they were just five years ago. Like I always say, if the Iraqi people truly want and deserve freedom, they deserve to fight for it themselves instead of having it handed to them.

About soldiers not being held truly accountable. Bull and shit. These are suppposed to be trained professionals, not thugs. One of the five basic firearm safety rules is, know your target don't just fire blindly. If you go on a rage incuded killing spree, you deserve to face the same mass murder consequences as a civillian would because you are no longer acting like a professional representative of the United States, you're acting like a civillian murderer.
I agree with most of that. I think we should pull out of everywhere. Line our borders with machine guns and allow few people in. No more student visas, etc. We gave them a shot and a few fucked it up for the group.

However I don't think they fire blindly. If I was in combat with a terrorist and he feels the need to have his kid around or be using a human shield, I would shoot to kill. I'm not dying to be the "good guy". I'd rather be the "living asshole". And few soldiers truly have fun with it. One of my housemates and a member of my fraternity did 18 months in Iraq before college. He has to be pretty drunk to even talk about anything he did. He says he mostly did checkpoint work and base border patrol. He still won't tell us his confirmed kills but he says he killed his "fair share" and has throw a grenade at 10 people because 7 were shooting his way. We shouldn't have to play fair when they aren't.

I'm not for the parking lot though, Nuke the fucks. The sand will turn to glass and we can see the oil, we win twice. (This is a joke, btw)

That is just tragic...

Unfortunately, the marines are not a people who turn the other cheek. I'm certain that hundreds of "insurgents" will be killed in the next few days. Noone will ever hear about them but this will happen, mark my words. Three marines dead, but hundreds of "insurgents" will follow.. This is war, and this is the kind of thing that happens in war. I'm sure many innocent people will die because of this. I'm sure that many not so innocent people will be slain as well.

Back