US top gear trailer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They are catering to an audience of people who like nascar.

the previous car they used was a chevy lacetti and the new car is a kia cee'd :p

why???
the BBC version has never used a British car

i think americans are more anal about using American built goods. i could care less, other than the fact the reasonably priced car isn't commonly used among americans. it's just another piece of shit. i just figure they would be aware that many americans would be inclined to enjoy an American built car.

also, the british take more pride in showing off their luxury cars on the show and would probably be annoyed their image is blemished by having shitty track times in an everyday coupe.

:shrug2: there's plenty of sx4's on the road around here.

which one had the blind comedian drifting.. that was ok.. the only other ones i saw were the lambo test (stupid) and the viper trying to get away from the helicopter (stupid). May have been the same episode.. i forget..

it doesn't have the same feel that the british top gear does, however i'm pleasantly surprised that that it's actually kind of amusing. I think i'll continue to watch it

my cable has been out for two weeks............... just been playing alot of black ops.......lol

Back