USB cable length >5 Meters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cheese9988

VIP
Hey I am looking for a way to get a usb cable to go greater than 5 meters to say roughly 15 to 20 meters or so for work. We cannot get it any closer and the interface must be usb. I have seen some people make longers cables with some success and some people have said that it did not work. What do you guys suggest for a somewhat cheap solution.

they must not like the forum getting more hits...i figured they would give warm welcomes to n00bs that post and lift the hits of the forum...guess i was wrong

nah, i just dont like people who post on every thread just to see their post count rise, or to see their name scroll the entire right side of the screen. :rollseyes:

Quoted post[/post]]
nah, i just dont like people who post on every thread just to see their post count rise, or to see their name scroll the entire right side of the screen. :rollseyes:
i wasnt doing that...you havent seen me post whore...lol...i would have had EVERY thread on this site in every section with a reply from me...i was merely trying to post some advice in some of the computers section...some of it may not have helped...like the safe mode post i made...i was just throwing a thought in the air...

the only real whorish post i made was on this thread where you called me out...but that was it...everywhere else ive been posting along with everyone else about the topic...hell...most post whores dont even stay on topic...anyways...its all good...ill slow down for ya...if its too much...

Back