USC Cheerleader

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why PM you? You obviously gave me a lot of good facts but most didn't stay on topic of sports. Like I said earlier, arguement isn't about UCLA being a good school or if I attend there or not.
and you're right, this thread is about something different, so if you wanna continue arguing UCLA-USC sports with me, PM me.

hmmm... are you slow?

Quoted post[/post]]
Why PM you? You obviously gave me a lot of good facts but most didn't stay on topic of sports. Like I said earlier, arguement isn't about UCLA being a good school or if I attend there or not.
and you're right, this thread is about something different, so if you wanna continue arguing UCLA-USC sports with me, PM me.

hmmm... are you slow?
:laugh: OK I fucked that one up lol I meant i'll PM you(him)

WTF- I click send PM and it logs me out, WTF lol

Quoted post[/post]]
WTF- I click send PM and it logs me out, WTF lol

bahahahhahahahah
thats a good one...

i wonder if someone did that, better check the admin forum... :p

so what was in your sig anyway?
I had a screen that popped up that let me know you sent me a PM and it let me reply back to you, but if I click on someone's name and click "Send a personal message" it logs me out lol or at least that time it did

what if you it the small PM box on the lower left hand corner of thier post box?

this looks photo shopped.

A)She looks like she is 6'5"
B)Her whole appearance looks like it has more lighting
C)you can see her feet and not the other girls.

Very true... that picture does look like a contested call- but it really does NOT look like a chop to me. Everyone is WAY too eager to call anything unlikely a chop... seriously. It's annoying.

Back