Usdm Civic Type-r?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 6 2003, 12:38 AM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 6 2003, 12:37 AM
I'll be sure to look for my grocery getting grandma driving her RSX -S or her NSX, or maybe her new s2k to the store. good call chief

93% of NSX's are owned by men over 50.
go figure

Due to the midlife crisis/cost factor.

He was saying hondas market is econo cars, and thats why they don't produce performance because "they don't want to give up that market"

I was just posting what a --> :lol: that was

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 6 2003, 12:37 AM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Apr 6 2003, 12:35 AM
Head, anus.

Pull it out.

no need for this. shit like that is what closes threads and gets people banned.

Well listen to this kid

He acts like he knows what he's talking about and he knows absolutely nodda.

The kid is talking about 2000 s2k's and he's saying about charging 40Gs for them.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 6 2003, 12:38 AM-->
liquid00meth
I'll be sure to look for my grocery getting grandma driving her RSX -S or her NSX, or maybe her new s2k to the store. good call chief

go figure

same thing with corvettes, its called a mid life crisis, lol

EDIT: sorry liquid00meth, you posted that while i was writing it, lol

i don't care. there's no need to stoop to the level of name calling. it just makes you look like a moron in the long run.

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Apr 6 2003, 12:41 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 6 2003, 12:38 AM
liquid00meth

go figure

Due to the midlife crisis/cost factor.

He was saying hondas market is econo cars, and thats why they don't produce performance because "they don't want to give up that market"

I was just posting what a --> :lol: that was

Where did I ever say that they couldn't have a proformance car? Or that they don't already make them?

Did I say they should abandon the RSX, the NSX, or the s2k? No, I didn't. Now stop attempting to put words in my mouth because you're just being stupid.

I said that honda doesn't want to abandon its econo car reputation considering this is what the mass amount of people are buying from them. when the older age groups that recognize honda as an econo car company die off years down the road, sure maybe they'll change their look and style...but they're not going to alienate all their customers at this point in time because kids such as yourself think they should.

Go talk to any car dealer or anyone who has a clue.

btw, as for reference I pretty much restated what the owner and general manager of a local car dealership have said to me when we've talked about things like this.

hybrid honda: s2000 price gouging

Hey, why don't you give that a read and come back.

In case your "new to the car scene" hybrid honda is a trusted site, so why don't you choke on that. Call me ignorant. Kid you have no idea.

Let me quote real quick.

Kramer Honda Santa Monica, CA $42,000
Gardena Honda Gardena, CA $50,000
Bell Honda Phoenix, AZ (602) 789-9771 over $52,000
Clawson Honda Fresno, CA $42,415
Autowest Honda Fremont, CA (510)445-5300 $42,995
Honda Acura East Columbus, OH $10,000 + MSRP
Tampa Hondaland Tampa, FL $50,000
Colonia Honda Glendale, CA $50,000
Stevens Creek Honda San Jose, CA $45,000

hows that for a a 40k s2k = being me ignorant. Ring the bell, TKO.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Apr 5 2003, 10:27 PM
Shithead get your story straight.

If you can't express yourself any better than this, don't bother.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 6 2003, 12:37 AM
and feel free to hump sol's leg whenever you feel is an appropriate time.

And we can let the people reading through this thread decide who is correct.

I also put money on the neon winning, but I also put money on the neon only lasting 30k miles before it breaks.

but then again, WRXs only last 40? before the tranny goes

*DING DING DING*

Thank you for proving my point.

You used the neon as a benchmark to base honda's price on...yet you want a quality car from honda thats 25k.

A neon that isn't of high quality is 20k and doesn't have those tarriffs on it...what do you think that a car that is going to be high quality and has tarriffs on it, is going to cost?

Did the light just go off in your head? I hope for your sake it did.

You proved my point nicely.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 6 2003, 12:48 AM
hybrid honda: s2000 price gouging

Hey, why don't you give that a read and come back.

In case your "new to the car scene" hybrid honda is a trusted site, so why don't you choke on that. Call me ignorant. Kid you have no idea.

Let me quote real quick.

Kramer Honda Santa Monica, CA $42,000
Gardena Honda Gardena, CA $50,000
Bell Honda Phoenix, AZ (602) 789-9771 over $52,000
Clawson Honda Fresno, CA $42,415
Autowest Honda Fremont, CA (510)445-5300 $42,995
Honda Acura East Columbus, OH $10,000 + MSRP
Tampa Hondaland Tampa, FL $50,000
Colonia Honda Glendale, CA $50,000
Stevens Creek Honda San Jose, CA $45,000

"Current Honda S2000 Prices"

Okay this is where reading comprehension comes into play once again.

The guy who was talking about a s2k for 20k was talking about a used 2000 s2k.

get it? used as in not brand new. 3 or 4 years old now. those cars aren't 40k.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 6 2003, 12:48 AM

that's new prices.

hello and welcome to 2003, where 2000 s2k's are now used and are going for 20k.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Apr 6 2003, 12:28 AM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 5 2003, 07:58 PM
new Neon SRT = faster than any civc out of the box, turbo, big brakes - no luxury - all the money went to performance.

20k.

Honda can produce something infinitely better for 25k, I am sure of it.

A 2000 S2K costs about 20k, and they will rape a Neon.

"hows that for a a 40k s2k = being me ignorant. Ring the bell, TKO. "

I don't know, how is that for being ignorant?

Read what he said.

READING COMPREHENSION.

A 2000 s2k for 20k.

Ring the bell.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 6 2003, 12:50 AM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 6 2003, 12:48 AM

that's new prices.

hello and welcome to 2003, where 2000 s2k's are now used and are going for 20k.

Thank you. I will do what he was saying before and kiss your feet, humbling you.

Its nice to know that someone out there has a clue...if I was having this conversation in person I have a feeling this kid would look at me like I have a 3rd eye on my forehead. He just isn't grasping what I'm saying....calling me ignorant when he fails to read.

I'm talking about hondas future marketing plans, as in what this argument is about. and the dodge neon SRT is a 2003 model. So I actually think thats a pretty good comparison.

Take the luxury, bells and whistles, and convertible off of the s2k and put it under the hood. That wouldn't affect their reputation anymore than the s2k does now - and you would have a car that could beat the SRT. Hows that impossible? how is that wrong?

Listen man, I think your the one who attacked someones intelligence by gloating about some business field trip you went on. Pretty much all the people here are smart, there is no reason to go blowing your head up to monumental sizes. I think your creating an argument now, you never really had a point.

When you have evidence, besides the fact that your a child business prodigy, to back up your claims - and can actually come up with a choherent argument why honda isn't going to produce a competitive, out of the box performance 4 cyl - and can back it up with examples - talk about me being ignorant.

I am right. You haven't proved me wrong. In fact, you haven't proven anything. All of your statements are blind claims.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 6 2003, 12:55 AM
I'm talking about hondas future marketing plans, as in what this argument is about. and the dodge neon SRT is a 2003 model. So I actually think thats a pretty good comparison.

Take the luxury, bells and whistles, and convertible off of the s2k and put it under the hood. That wouldn't affect their reputation anymore than the s2k does now - and you would have a car that could beat the SRT. Hows that impossible? how is that wrong?

Basically what you're saying is it suddenly took you a long while to respond when in the past it didn't...because you were trying to figure out a way to squirm out of the corner you were pinned into when you were proved wrong. Stick to one topic here, Tonto, and don't switch subjects because you were proven wrong and think that somehow you could apply what you were saying that was wrong to a completely different subject than we were currently debating.

I'm glad you just breeze over the fact that your reading comprehension isn't the greatest even after I stated to you numerous times this fact and you assured me I was wrong.

I love when people like you prove me right. It gives me some sort of satisfaction knowing that you're too conceited to ever admitt you were wrong but deep down on the inside you know you are.

s3e7961e024113.jpg

hehe ok locked again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back