Had some questions regarding a swap I just completed. First off ....it is a 1992 Honda Prelude originally equipped with a H23A1. I looked around and settled on doing a swap of something equal yet clean ......The JDM H23A seemed like a simple choice. Converted some of the USDM components such as: Distributor Fuel Rail Ignition Coil New Knock Sensor IACV Oil Pressure Sensor Thermostat housings w/sensors Compressor Mount Power steering pump w/mount Everything went together easy and I reinstalled the new H23A . With the new engine I put a slew of new parts on : Water Pump Timing Belt/Balancer Belt Tensioners Crankshaft seal, Camshaft seals, Main Seal, Balancer shaft seal Timing cover w/seals Oil Pan w/Gasket Oil filter O2 sensor Air Intake Sensor Ignition Wires Spark plugs Alternator belt Power Steering belt Valve Cover seals/gaskets w/PCV valve Transmision back-up switch Axel seals Flywheel Clutch w/pressure plate Drive Axels Main Relay After two weeks of building.......The engine will not start. It tries and sputters as if it will, but only dissappoints. I have checked most of the common items......It is right on with TDC. Has spark to all cylinders. Gas at the fuel rail. All fuses are good. Want some pointers on how to get this going!!! Thanks !