Usdm Type R Wiring Harness?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
What plugs on a usdm type R are not compatible with my B16A(2) siRII?And will it plug into a 92 vx's Shock towers?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 12 2003, 06:59 AM
What plugs on a usdm type R are not compatible with my B16A(2) siRII?And will it plug into a 92 vx's Shock towers?

If you already have vtec wires then it all plugs in. I am not sure, but i think the b16 sir 2 o2 is 2 wire and c5 is 4 wire. I am not 100% sure though.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 12 2003, 01:03 PM-->
@Feb 12 2003, 06:59 AM

If you already have vtec wires then it all plugs in. I am not sure, but i think the b16 sir 2 o2 is 2 wire and c5 is 4 wire. I am not 100% sure though.

I have the adapter for the o2,I am using my VX harness now so the vtec isn't a problem,but I thought some of the OBD II plugs were different like the alternator?Also the fitment of the VX's is bad since it is made for a smaller engine and there is some tightness and rerouting of the harness,that I don't like.I want it to fit right.

Shit John, sry. I was fighting ex-gf and trying to help.

I think you are wondering if the OBD2 harness will fit your car. It will, but need to rewire it for obd2. Just either lengthen the vx wires and use obd1 injectors, ecu, distrib, or get a b16 "subharness" from hasport for 75 bucks

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 12 2003, 01:12 PM
Brain fart, sry. You need OBD 1 Distrib, injectors and ECU. Everything else plugs up.

Cool,I think I'm just going to order a 94-95 Delsol harness.I just don't know if it will plug into my car.I thought the B16's would have,same OBD,same car (as the donor car),but it didn't.So I am hesitant to spend the money.Does anybody know where I can get the part numbers to compare or a Honda dealership that will answer email?

Back