Used car lot woes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

only camaros i actually like are the first gens. The others just dont do it for me especially the fourth gen. just reminds me too much of a door wedge. what ive been dreaming about lately though is a nice 2nd gen t/a. nothing like a smokey and the bandit car :p

the dealership kinda/sorta offered to repair it, only after i walked in and said i won't pay for a broken down car. there was no final agreement w/o having my dad co-sign, so i called him up this morning and said for him to ignore the paperwork.

the dealership was pissed, to say the least. i was ready to deck both the sales person and the sales manager. they blame ME that they couldn't originally deliver the loan the finance manager said i would get. then they want ME to pay for their broken down car. they can send a bill all they want. i'm not paying a penny to these crooks.

my friend drove the camaro across town today, w/o the clutch working. he had to start the car up in 1st gear at each intersection, but he did an awesome job of driving it through traffic. it saved me from having the camaro towed. when my friend was driving it, he had it sideways every corner. it was pretty cool to see, especially since he couldn't really downshift easily.

so now i wait for my parents to get back into town, so i can go to a bank myself and get cash in hand. then i'll go buy probably from a private seller. the first test drive will be tuesday. it's a 94 si b16a hatch. updates will be posted.

Back