used engine websites anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

infamouz

anyone know of any websites to where they sell good engines, such as b16's or b18's?

ive heard of people getting stuff from http://www.passwordjdm.com but steve is such a great guy you almost feel bad not calling him to get your engine.

btw, umm, i support Hmotors for swaps...thats where you need to go.

Nagano Japanese

That's where I got my B16 SiRII from, and the damn thing is perfect. It even had a new timing belt and water pump already on it, and it is strong as hell. The transmission was fine too. $2400 including shipping. VERY FAST shipping from Quebec Canada to a suburb of Chicago Illinois in just 4 days. I would strongly recommend them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nagano Japanese

That's where I got my B16 SiRII from, and the damn thing is perfect. It even had a new timing belt and water pump already on it, and it is strong as hell. The transmission was fine too. $2400 including shipping. VERY FAST shipping from Quebec Canada to a suburb of Chicago Illinois in just 4 days. I would strongly recommend them.
i kind of ???? about going jdm. is there any way to smog it in california. if a jdm engine is smog-legal in california, i would go jdm, but i dont want to to buy the engine and then get screwed at the referree. any advice anyone.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Nagano Japanese

i kind of ???? about going jdm. is there any way to smog it in california. if a jdm engine is smog-legal in california, i would go jdm, but i dont want to to buy the engine and then get screwed at the referree. any advice anyone.

its very possible to get a jdm motor smoged in Cali, but your going to smend extra cash and time getting it just right.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Nagano Japanese

its very possible to get a jdm motor smoged in Cali, but your going to smend extra cash and time getting it just right.
$$$ can you give me a ball park figure.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Nagano Japanese

$$$ can you give me a ball park figure.

it all depends on what car its going into...if its a 92-95 hatch
first off you will need a:

USDM p30 which will run you about $230- $300 depending on who is selling it
del sol(vtec) intake manifold..thats what i was told so i found onefor 90 shipped , i feel like i got ripped off..
you gotta make sure all the emissions equipment is hooked up...no CELs
correct intake w/ carb #s that match del sol vtec or stock intake...

i cant think of what else i needed..well havent gone there yet..still in the process of repairing for referee

i ahve no idea if its any other car

Quoted post[/post]]
it all depends on what car its going into...if its a 92-95 hatch
first off you will need a:

USDM p30 which will run you about $230- $300 depending on who is selling it

You won't need to buy the p30 ECU if you get your swap from Nagano Japanese dude. Mine came complete with the p30 ECU, although since I'm not in Cali and now want to chip my ecu, I'm gonna have to find a good p28 somewhere in the next few months or so so I can ubertune it. I think you were thinking of the B16A SiR, the first generation type r civic motor. That one has the p28 ecu if I remember correctly.

Back