User 'Fibercation.com' - Terrbile seller!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtvision

Buddy sold me a window for my Sol. After putting me off for three months after I paid him he finally got it out to me (which a few weeks of this was my fault due to a move).

Anyways, the window shows up - but I couldnt pick it up at the time because I had been robbed and had no money to pay the duty fees. Appearently, they called guy up and asked him what he wanted to do with the window. He doesnt even email me and ask what my status was on it- just telling UPS to abandon the package and destroy it.

In my opinion this is absolutely rediculous. He could have called and informed me the situation and I would have gotten the money and went to picked it up ASAP. Now Im out the money I paid him, and still no window.

Mx6trickout@aol.com is his email address. I believe he is a young kid due to the aspect of his posts and online communication skills are quite bleek.

His address
===========
5846 cooper rd
westerville,ohio

I would personally suggest no one deal with him. Perhaps he has made a few good deals? Or, maybe he has a bunch of spoiled deals. I would opt for the latter with my experience making this transaction. He is rude, short fused, and some of the things he says are rediculous. He offered me his address in Ohio to come fight him- how thats just silly.

Thanks

Anyways, the window shows up - but I couldnt pick it up at the time because I had been robbed and had no money to pay the duty fees.

ROFL thats hilarious thanks for the laugh

Get a clue...i shipped you the glass and insured it and put gift as u requested....its not my fault you live in a stupoid country that charges $ if u insure shit. so he's like why did you send it COD im like i did't i insurred it to save both are asses incase it breaks...you know its glass dummy.

so then he emails me like wtf why did't you tell me they were gonna throw it away....Well no kidding dummy YOU WOULD'T ACCEPT IT.......NOT MY FAULT

then he's like " on the return address, is this your HOME addres" im like sure is like he's implying he's gonna come get me Ohhh no im so scared and then i think myself hows this assclown know my return address if they threw out the package hmmmmmm

Buddy sold me a window for my Sol. After putting me off for three months after I paid him he finally got it out to me (which a few weeks of this was my fault due to a move).

Anyways, the window shows up - but I couldnt pick it up at the time because I had been robbed and had no money to pay the duty fees. Appearently, they called guy up and asked him what he wanted to do with the window. He doesnt even email me and ask what my status was on it- just telling UPS to abandon the package and destroy it.

In my opinion this is absolutely rediculous. He could have called and informed me the situation and I would have gotten the money and went to picked it up ASAP. Now Im out the money I paid him, and still no window.

Mx6trickout@aol.com is his email address. I believe he is a young kid due to the aspect of his posts and online communication skills are quite bleek.

His address
===========
5846 cooper rd
westerville,ohio

I would personally suggest no one deal with him. Perhaps he has made a few good deals? Or, maybe he has a bunch of spoiled deals. I would opt for the latter with my experience making this transaction. He is rude, short fused, and some of the things he says are rediculous. He offered me his address in Ohio to come fight him- how thats just silly.

Thanks

So let me get this straight.He shipped a window,you declined the package and ups destroyed it.How is that his fault.Did YOU try contacting him after YOU declined it?You could have called him as soon as you declined it but instead you expect everything to be done for you,like a 3 year old.

Your pissed he didnt get the pacakge sent back,pay your fees,then wait till you have the money so he can ship it out again and possibly have the same issue happen again?Have some responsibility.Its not his fault you couldnt afford for whatever reason to pay your fees.

What is putting his address out there suppose to do.Intimidate him?

The above is quite obviously a dupe account due to the two posts. So I will disregard your comments.

I never declined a package. I was not home when the UPS truck came by both times. I only had the ticket.

I never had your address. Its called social engineering. I made a comment which in turn sparked your simple pretentions mind to 'think' I was insinuating I knew your address. As a result you got tough guy on me and handed it over.

Sorry buddy above, Ill give in! I posted his address so others might know it. He goes by many different names on various forums.
Also if anyone was walking by his house wasted one night they might think of me and how queer he acted with this transaction... maybe stepoff his 3" can =)

Lol I have 2 post so its a fake account.Everyones suppose to believe you because you have an astonishing 3 WoW.Look on d-seires.org,turbod16,pgmfi.org,ohiohondas under the same or similar name cbustuner or cbuscivictuner.I happen to know shane and he showed me this so i thought I would chime in.If someone wants, look up the ip addresses,they will be different.

First you couldnt pick it up because you didnt have the money,Then it was oh I wasn't home twice?Which is it?

quotes

''Anyways, the window shows up - but I couldnt pick it up at the time because I had been robbed and had no money to pay the duty fees''

"I never declined a package. I was not home when the UPS truck came by both times. I only had the ticket."

its resolved...he paid for window and to ship it, his gay country tried to charge him tax on the insurance, he did't want to pay for the tax so they junked the window.......Resolved

He's just crying because i did't notify him that they were gonna junk it.....COMMON SENSE if you dont pick it up.....Furthermore how was i supposed to know....am in Canadian UPS???????

Technically it's suppose to be sent back to shipper. I don't know how they do it in Canada, but that's how they do it here.

<-works at UPS.

del sol windows can be found anywhere in the us whyd he have to go to a seller in canada? Mabye it was cheaper at the time but now he wasted a good window, and this sellers time.

IP's are different for the record...

and frankly, i agree with Fiber here... he shipped it as you requested. If your country has a duty charge, its your responsibility to cover that and pick it up at customs.

I would have junked it too. i'm not paying 100 bucks to get it back, which is probably more than the transaction was worth in the first palce.

and frankly, i agree with Fiber here... he shipped it as you requested. If your country has a duty charge, its your responsibility to cover that and pick it up at customs.

I would have junked it too. i'm not paying 100 bucks to get it back, which is probably more than the transaction was worth in the first palce.

+ 1 ... Exactly what i would have done also

just glad he was't a rediculous buyer on ebay....just got a neg from a guy claiming not to have recieved his gas lid...i have the tracking confirmation.....lol he says he's gonna sue me cause it doies't have a his signature ROFL

I sent a Header overseas to Poland, and I know when you are filling out that slip to send something to a different country, there are 2 checkboxes if noone claims it : Treat as Abandoned, or Return to you at cost of shipping AND duties, which would double the chances for the Glass to break, and then the seller would have paid all shipping and duties, and had a broken piece of glass.

Seller is totally in the right, this guy comes on there JUST to rag on a seller I think is a total waste of time on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back