using an integra harness in a crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i swapped an obd0 ls,but i now about all the swaps for EF's
use te p28,get it chipped and tuned for you setup
convert to obd1 with the cu jumpe,and run all obd1 stuff,easie and more efficient

oh okk... did you ever run your car at the track, if so what was your best time

yeah thats what ive heard... which is mostly the reason why i wana do one so bad
good choice,fairly easy,once u learn how to do it,u can do other ppls swaps,fairly cheap,B series has the most aftermarket support,really no cons to the swap at all

yeah i cant wait to do it... its my first swap so im kinda nervous but im pretty sure i'll do fine

i know i need mounts, conversion harnesses, wiring for vtec, axles, shift linkage, cable tranny(i dont want hydro basically because i dont want to go through the trouble of converting), obd1 sensors, and im taking the gsr straight out of a obd1 gsr so its going to come with stock wiring, sensors, etc.

oh and i was told that i have to bang out a section of subframe or frame not sure which one but its so the alternator will fit

good idea on the hydro...cable all the way man. ive got a gsr hydro trans and im using the hasport hydro mount kit and the damn clutch release lever gets in the way of my lower rad hose..doh!

you can actually use the integra harnessits just alot of work you would have to get all the wires under the dash and rewire it all but it can be done its sweet when u make a obd0 car a true obd1 car but it requires alot of wiring knowlege

Back