Using the si hubs before the swap. .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crix

Iam really needing to do all 4 of my brakes baddly. I have bought the rear integra disk brakes and installed those last night. I need to do my front ones now but i plan on swaping the hf motor out with a lsvtec once iam done. It might not be for awhile but i dont want to spend money on the front brakes if iam just going to be changing the front brakes out to swap in the new motor. Iam not really sure how that works with the front hubs etc.. for swaping in a bseries motor. I need some help with this cause I dont understand about the whole hub chaning over to crx si hubs or whatever.

Please help me soon. I need to know what to do.

Hello? I can't see why no one would reply to this, noone seems to know there shit on this site anymore. Rice must have taken over.

First of all, If YOU dont know, Why would you insult the credability of the site.

Second, All you need is front integra Hubs, You take off the HF hubs and you install the new integra hubs.....What is your question?

Originally posted by CReX123@Oct 5 2004, 02:49 PM
First of all, If YOU dont know, Why would you insult the credability of the site.

Second, All you need is front integra Hubs, You take off the HF hubs and you install the new integra hubs.....What is your question?
[post=398637]Quoted post[/post]​

Good reply

You had not even got one reply befor insluting the site. Not very smart, just give it some time when you post your next thread. There are some very smart people hangning around here and if you insult them i cant see why they would want to help. This web site can be a very good asset to have on your side.

Not to mention you said ricer? TPP you know who you are, anyways this site is actuly the purists if anything.

Back