Ut Oh... M$ Buys Unix :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I knew this was coming for a long time...

I'm glad I bought some M$ stock a while ago, muwhahahahaha.

Big Bro errr, Microsfot is watching you

FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 20 2003, 12:23 PM
FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm guessing he was kinda mad...

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 20 2003, 12:23 PM

:withstupid:

FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!

actually MS didn't actually buy Unix, they bought a license to the Unix code.
which to me means MS is scared or linux.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@May 21 2003, 03:42 PM
actually MS didn't actually buy Unix, they bought a license to the Unix code.
which to me means MS is scared or linux.

That's how I read it- or M$ wants to start developing code based around one of the Unix kernels. Scary thought....

Originally posted by hcivic.com@May 21 2003, 04:29 PM
ya but who actually pays for windows

Quite a few people actually...

Most end users
OEMs
And the whole corporate world.

That's a lot of customers.

Originally posted by Blanco@May 21 2003, 08:54 PM
That's how I read it- or M$ wants to start developing code based around one of the Unix kernels. Scary thought....

Um, DOS is UNIX based. However, they swindled that one and didn't actually write it. So, this is probably going to suck as bad as $.50 hooker.

I have never heard that before...

Originally posted by Blanco@May 21 2003, 08:54 PM

Um, DOS is UNIX based. However, they swindled that one and didn't actually write it. So, this is probably going to suck as bad as $.50 hooker.

dos is definitely not unix based.

They are completely different structures.

windows just wants to know how to make their OSs error free and insanely reliable. I don't blame them, really. They just better not touch anything.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 21 2003, 07:58 PM
windows just wants to know how to make their OSs error free and insanely reliable.

Really though, imagine if the lawsuit were to go horribly wrong. So SCO wins, they essentially own Linux because it contains Unix code. Microsoft has rights to the Unix code, which Linux contains, giving them rights to Linux. Windows gains all of Linux's powers highlander style, and kills off their only competition, thus starting the apocalypse.

By spending a little cash and buying the license, they're just hoping for something like this to happen (except for that last part). They'd kick themselves forever if they let something like that slip away.

as far as I'm aware Linux doesn't actually have any Unix code in it.
It may be based off the unix model but doesn't actually use any or the code.
that's why they called it Linux and acronym Linux is not unix.
also GNU is an acronym GNU's not unix check out places like gnu.org

sorry i understood none of this but from the prices i see people paying at work (Best Buy) for MS software, I'm pretty much convinced that Bill Gates is the AntiChrist

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 22 2003, 04:30 AM-->
liquid00meth
@May 21 2003, 07:58 PM
windows just wants to know how to make their OSs error free and insanely reliable.

Really though, imagine if the lawsuit were to go horribly wrong. So SCO wins, they essentially own Linux because it contains Unix code. Microsoft has rights to the Unix code, which Linux contains, giving them rights to Linux. Windows gains all of Linux's powers highlander style, and kills off their only competition, thus starting the apocalypse.

By spending a little cash and buying the license, they're just hoping for something like this to happen (except for that last part). They'd kick themselves forever if they let something like that slip away.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

The misinformation in this thread is astounding...

Back