1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V-afc And Other Goodies!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Darivative, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Darivative

Darivative Guest

Apexi vtec controller used for 3 mos. no scratches,uncut harness and instructional manual included! 190 shipped!

Hanabi 8000k hid's complete kit 9006 complete set in perfect working condition, 200 shipped firm (retails for 389 plus shipping)

GSR wiring harness uncut obd1 55 shipped!

Other misc. gsr stuff (power steering pump,ac compressor,distributor) reasonable offers!

P72 obd1 gsr ecu with mugen chip (vtec engagement @ 5,500 and rev limiter @ 9,000 rpm's) 250 shipped firm!

Paypal only

Thank you

2. Darivative

Darivative Guest

DC header 4-2-1 for b16a no exhaust leaks 125 shipped!

Thanks

3. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

I may want half of that stuff between me and my brother what else do you have and can we work a deal?

4. Darivative

Darivative Guest

5. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

i dont have pay pay but on those b16 headers, were they yours and if so how was the power from them?

6. Darivative

Darivative Guest

Your not gonna get thrown back into your seat from just headers but it makes a minimal difference...You'll see it...

7. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

Well ill take the Vafc how was it when you use it, what motor and what setting did you use with it?

8. nimblecivic

nimblecivic Senior Member

Southern IL, across the river from the Stl...
    how much do you want for the distributor?...is it complete?

9. Darivative

Darivative Guest

The vtec controller was tuned on a b16a.

The distributor is complete. I couldn't use it cause I had to use my 91 dist. in my crx. Let me know?

Thanks

10. Darivative

Darivative Guest

110 shipped for the dist.

11. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

I really want the vtec controller if is there a number where i could call you at, how do they go for new? what kinda power/difrence did it make on your b16

12. Darivative

Darivative Guest

13. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

this is something you would need to tune on a dyno, there are no "secret" numbers that will work, every motor is different, for me, mine with tuning on the dyno made about 8 whp

14. Darivative

Darivative Guest

To get the most power out of the unit dyno tuning will do it but you can get the tuning maps online. Also it's not really worth dynoing it for just this mod since you will be paying more for dyno time than on the vafc...

15. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

i wouldn't consider getting one if i didn't have a bunch of other mods. i would think it is pretty much useless on a stock motor

16. Darivative

Darivative Guest

A mod is a mod and engageing the vtec slightly sooner makes power.
    Thank you for helping me not sell my parts :D

17. WannabeSI

WannabeSI Senior Member

Hey I really want your VAFC and I have the money. I also have some stuff for sale and was wondering if you wanted any of it in trade. Check out my post http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...t=ST&f=5&t=6430 and let me know if you want anything in trade. Also, would you be willing to take c2it.com? it is better than paypal because it never charges a fee to receive money. Email me at kadensmamindaddy@msn.com and let me know Thanks! Rick

18. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

He didn't really say anything that is going to make a vafc for $190 shipped a bad deal.As a matter of fact him saying he tuned it to 8whp makes it better considering that they go for between $300-$450,which is still less than the price of some mods that produce equal or less WHP.

I am interested in the GSR harness,I'll PM you.

19. civic_ferio

civic_ferio Junior Member

think again.. engaging the vtec "slightly sooner" wont make you power at all... with your stock shafts.. here you probably wont believe me so just look at this... look at the bottom part.. well if u don't know how vtec works just read the whole thing

http://www.hondahookup.com/faqman/index.ph...php?op=view&t=4

20. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Ok,the guy is selling a part,not asking for a science lessen.What he's selling is at a damn good price and there are write ups that "prove" the opposite of that one.Maybe people who are looking for it see it the same as you,but have different plans anyway.He didn't start out making claims about power gains in the first place trying to deceive anyone.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted