V-afc And Other Goodies!

• Thread starter Darivative
  • Start date
  • Replies 30
  • Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I appreciate the last post. The header is sold, and I pm'ed you about the harness. Also I prefer paypal cause it's fast and safe.

V-afc sold!

damn that stuff went quick....tip to self...sell stuff on honda swap not ebay.

Yes and don't pay the ebay fee! :D

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 8 2003, 06:11 AM-->
Originally posted by civic_ferio@Feb 8 2003, 11:09 AM
Darivative
@Feb 7 2003, 08:45 PM
A mod is a mod and engageing the vtec slightly sooner makes power.
Thank you for helping me not sell my parts  :D

think again.. engaging the vtec "slightly sooner" wont make you power at all... with your stock shafts.. here you probably wont believe me so just look at this... look at the bottom part.. well if u don't know how vtec works just read the whole thing

http://www.hondahookup.com/faqman/index.ph...php?op=view&t=4

Ok,the guy is selling a part,not asking for a science lessen.What he's selling is at a damn good price and there are write ups that "prove" the opposite of that one.Maybe people who are looking for it see it the same as you,but have different plans anyway.He didn't start out making claims about power gains in the first place trying to deceive anyone.

ei man... sorry about that.. i was just tryin to correct him.. cuz he said "engaging the vtec slightly sooner makes power"..

About the wiring harnes...is this a JDM or US. I hav a 92 OBDI ls and plan to swap in a B16...is this harness what I need?

It was a 94 jdm and it's sold! As well as everything else...

Originally posted by Darivative@Feb 7 2003, 05:45 PM
A mod is a mod and engageing the vtec slightly sooner makes power.
Thank you for helping me not sell my parts :D

my comment was in no way to get people to not buy your parts, i was just stating that this is a mod only for those that have done other engine work. i saw considerable gains with mine, and i think it was worth it, but to the kid that has just a stock motor, it would be pretty much useless, and then we here at hondaswap would have to listen to them bitch about it (haha, i'm just kidding). but, i see you sold it, so no worries, by the way, that was a great price for that vafc.

Back