V-AFC II Wiring to p13 ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raidmax

I have a P06 ECU.... out of a 92-95 OBD-1 Civic DX. It's chipped and converted to VTEC.

I'm trying to hook up my apexi v-afc II

I need to know where the orange wire (the VTC cam signal) goes, the light blue (TDC signal), and the the hot wire coming from the VTEC OP Switch.

Thanks,
David

...ok i read that the orange wire (VTC) is not used unless you have a i-vtec engine.

I still have no clue where the light blue goes from the Apexi V-AFC II.

I also cant find where to hook up the VTEC Oil Pressure "hot wire". I read on the internet and it says to connect to pin D6, but the wiring diagram that comes with the V-AFC says D6 is the VTM Signal.

Right now I have the VTEC Oil Pressure switch and the blue wire spliced in to D6 on my ECU. If I go to the Sensor Check on the V-AFC, the TDC circle blinks on and off? The CMP circle is not dark.

Everything seems to be working... I can change the VTEC engagement point on my V-AFC. I did notice that my engine kinda bogs or sputters when the VTEC kicks in?

All help is appreciated!

Last edited:
all help is appreciated ???

does anyone know if I need to hook up the light blue wire (the TDC signal) on the V-AFC ?

you dont even need a vafc if you have a chiped ecu tune it with that piggy backs are nothing but trouble if you want it because its cool just hook up power to it

lol... thats probably why the guy that had the car before me didnt have it hooked up! He only had the RPM and Throttle wires hooked up.

My Prelude does have a chipped and vtec converted p06 ECU.... i dont know why I put p13 in the title.

I have noticed after hooking up the V-AFC.... my car sputters and misses a bit when the VTEC kicks in. I've tried to mess with the settings but can not get it to smooth out :huh:

Back