V Tec Controller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

illegal_crx

B) which v tec controller is worth your money

fields SFC-VTEC controller or Apex'i VAFC?
is there other controller out there?

There are controllers that you can use by twisting a knob and it changes the v-tec. It is cheaper than the ones u listed but doesn't come with all of the fuel options.

adjusting the VTEC without making the proper fuel adjustments is just asking to fuck up your engine

dude, that JacksonRacing one looks whack and it doesn't give you access to your fuel.
if i'm having my car dynoed and tunned you better bet that i want access to controlling as much variables as possible. i don't want to just turn a knob and hope it adjust the fuel correctly. also, how will it work on a chipped ECU?

personally i'm going to get a apex vafc controller once i've acquired all my other parts for my car. a lot of people use it and i haven't really heard complaints about it.

LUDECONDUCT, i'm not bashing on you or anything like. i'm just making a general statement.

Originally posted by 1991AccoLudeCoupe@Apr 13 2003, 08:34 AM
I have had great luck with the Apex'i. It does it all for you...why bother with anything else?

Out, Theron

It depends on what "all" means for each person.

An Apex VTEC controller doesn't do it "all" for me.

Back