v tec question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skimboard71104

im still kind of new to this forum and i think this is the place to post this. I just put a new motor in my car a lil while ago, i went from a non v tec engine to a v tec engine and of course you have to wire it in. but unfortunatly i am not exactly the best electrician and would feel more comfortable if someone with more experience would be willing and or able to wire this for me. I am in central jersey. does anyone know of any place to go to?? i know there is a thread on the forum that tells me how to do it but like i said id rather have a professional do it or someone that has experience with it.

Not sure but I have a 98 civic ex put a 2000 si b16a and I am getting constant power to the vtec solenoid and cant figure why help please!!!

im still kind of new to this forum and i think this is the place to post this. I just put a new motor in my car a lil while ago, i went from a non v tec engine to a v tec engine and of course you have to wire it in. but unfortunatly i am not exactly the best electrician and would feel more comfortable if someone with more experience would be willing and or able to wire this for me. I am in central jersey. does anyone know of any place to go to?? i know there is a thread on the forum that tells me how to do it but like i said id rather have a professional do it or someone that has experience with it.

just find an ecu pin out. find the pin for vtec run a wire from it to the solenoid (using the correct conector. the other wire is a ground. just ground it to the head...very simple

^^^ thanks alot man ill go do that today since today is my only day off and i dont have shit to do lol

Back