V4 sneek peek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ss4.png

ss5.png

ss7.png

lots more coming =)

are you going to make the buttons have transparent background. Right now, there is that blue box around the circle, and it does not match the white background. I like the layout, colors are nice.

The homepage kinda has an apple feel to it.

B, I wrote an article about how to change axles. I will send it to you some time when I see you online. Is it alright if it is a WordPerfect 10 file instead of word?

I'm building a whole new GDK (graphics development kit) that will match the setup. those are just the generic icons that i haven't built yet.

home page is still a work in progress... thats why its chopped in half.

articles- submit it to me as plain text in an email or pm. i don't need any word formatting.
if you have pics, just name them like pic1.jpg
and in the artilcle put (pic 1 goes here)

:)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 3 2004, 10:49 AM
I'm building a whole new GDK (graphics development kit) that will match the setup. those are just the generic icons that i haven't built yet.

home page is still a work in progress... thats why its chopped in half.

articles- submit it to me as plain text in an email or pm. i don't need any word formatting.
if you have pics, just name them like pic1.jpg
and in the artilcle put (pic 1 goes here)

:)

I have one pic but it is just a link from a pic in my gallery.

Would posting it in a forum then you move it to the article section work? (that way it says my name on the write up :) )

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 3 2004, 10:13 AM
I have one pic but it is just a link from a pic in my gallery.

Would posting it in a forum then you move it to the article section work? (that way it says my name on the write up :) )

sure... post it and link me to it... i'll move it etc...

looks nice. :D

This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler text.This is just some filler

its you. you must be on AIM... not AOL for it to work.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 4 2004, 02:40 AM
its you. you must be on AIM... not AOL for it to work.

maybe I have a virus/spywere. I click it when on asmallsol, my AIM name (not aol) and It opens up a new window with some "cant find daldalfsadl.com/blah blah blah" and gives me other suggestions. I ran my spywere program twice, and it didn't fix it.

it will open a new window to a forum cat of id 35... and will display nothing. but it pops open the aim window there after.

IE sucks :)

also, v4 might be released later today/tonight... im almost done with it :)

Back