v6 auto to manual swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trutouch700

My friend asked me if it was possible for him to do a swap from auto to manual on a v6 engine. I was stumped so thats why Im asking u huys to help me out.:confused:

And I was thinking wat would it take to take a v4 99 accord auto and make it a v6 manual.

ok thanks, I figured, but one more question, wat about if I wanted to have a double exhaust system like the one in a v6 and put it in a 4cyl accord 98-02

lol, i had dual exhaust on my 99 accord 4cyl, i loved that car! if you do put duals you would be fine, you will lose hp but nothing noticable, nice smooth tone crusing around town and kinda high pitched in high rpm because of the air flow.. i was plannin on the j32 type s engine/tranny swap untill i finally realized how much money it would cost me! if you do have the money do the h22/tranny swap and build a turbo kit and possibly achieve 280+ whp tuned, thats about how much it would be for the v6/tranny swap.. so now anyways i just ended up sellin my baby not to long ago and now im rockin the h22 cl..

Back