I was given an 89 Honda hatchback a couple of years ago by a perfect stranger. Whom, I have never met personally. Someone who knows me told him that if he wanted to give it away, I would be the best candidate, because he loved his car and dreamed of building it up, and I am known to do just that. Well, the engine was huffed, so I stripped the engine bay and dropped a c27 and 5 speed in it. The engine extends all of the way into radiator's original location but I mounted it in this position anyway because of oil pan clearance, engine leveling, weight distribution, etc.. I removed fuel tank and fabbed a new one out of street signs to take Honda parts. I also used a Honda filler neck to make filler neck for fuel cell. The cell is intended to be placed in rear hatch area(a point to question). I then finished clearing area under back seat where original fuel tank was located and purchased a radiator with duel fans to fit in this location(another point to question). I noticed that the brakes were pretty lame for the application that I have in mind so I purchased spindle knuckles, hubs and brakes for an 01 accord sedan. They barely fit. I had to ream the lower control arm's ball joint seat and I will need a camber kit for 89 hatch. I amputated the rear spindle with a die grinder and replaced it with a hub from a 93 eclipse rear disc. The hub was cast with caliper bolt locations and matched 01 accord 5 lug pattern. I have been collecting parts for two years and I am down to the short list. I have 4" exhaust(point to question),headers not built yet, Megasquirt fuel injection, m90 supercharger, intake not fabbed yet, strut tower brace, short shifter, prelude pedal arrangement to get hydraulic clutch, almost bolts in, no shift bars yet. The supercharger will stick out of the hood 3" so I need a hood relief, or scoop, that may double as a ballistics restraint. Engine needs to handle up to 1.6 bars. Maybe, there are some engineering cues for cam profile that compliment the supercharger. What drivability problems could surface with an estimated 425-450 blown horsepower I am not limited to practicality for this project. I don't care if the whole thing explodes when I launch it but I would like to give this project it's best chance for maximum potential. So I would love to see opinions and raise questions I may not have thought of yet.