v6 prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say go for it- adapt the J3x C3x kits for the Civic bodies and put one into your Prelude. I still want to try and tub out a Civic to throw an LS1 in it... but that's been done already too. ;)
the civette

your best bet is the j32 engine for alot of reasons. your goin to need an ecu and many other parts but as for auto or manual u will have to track down a manual tranny whih will b annoying. and i would leave it NA, i doubt u will b able to stuff forced induction into the bay. besides the power to weight ratio will b good enough as is and it will b cheaper and more efficient to keep it NA. anymore ?s, ill give u more details

oh and hasport is currently working on the v6 mounts for the 4th gen. they should b out eventually. they do have mounts for a k24 swap if ur interested in somethin easier and cheap. hell of a lot more cost effective

f!@$ nissan. this is a honda forum. eat, breath, live and die honda. and if u want it to b rwd then put an s2k motor and tranny in it then forced induction

ur gay. if u want to build a nissan go post there. this is a honda forum. drop and s2k powertrain in it if u want it to b rwd douche, it would b easier and more reliable. aside from that u could make more power cheaper.

turbo 4 would get eaten by a turbo or supercharged 6. the v6 has more grunt and power base and after forced induction. bigger size means bigger potential

So let me get this straight, dude stumbles upon a six-month-old thread, responds to 5-6 specific posts WITHOUT quoting them, all the while not realizing that the thread is super old?

I generally hate to resort to overused Internet slang like "Epic Fail", but I can't really think of any other phrases that would be more fitting...

???

Not to thread jack a old thread and resurect it, But I saw some1 had written about a sr20. I have a blacktop with everything to drop in an s14 due to the fact I wrecked it before i dropped in the motor :( , Haven't really looked into it but is there a company who could fab a set of mounts together?

no companies will do it. you will have to get a custom setup made. too much work though. you would have to swap out the whole rear end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back