V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's got a scrabble board next to him. Every 5 seconds, he tosses a handful of letters onto the board, and types whatever comes up, until he feels like he has enough to make a comment, or response to someone.

thats a solid theory

i said get the h22a if your was going all motor,,if your gona turbo it a b series will be better. you will have to dump more money in a h22a to get to 700whp than you will a b series. sure the h22a can hit those numbers but had you rather have less money in a build with a lighter motor or more money in it with a heavy motor.

Right, I agree. I was just saying it's nowhere near impossible to do it with an H22. And like I said, if you're making700 wheel horse, what's a few extra pounds in your motor/tranny? At that point your car should be stripped down and caged anyway...

Right, I agree. I was just saying it's nowhere near impossible to do it with an H22. And like I said, if you're making700 wheel horse, what's a few extra pounds in your motor/tranny? At that point your car should be stripped down and caged anyway...
well see the extra pounds really dont matter to much, in fact the h22a was the first big hp motor with a turbo.i just think its stupid to put that kind of money in a h22a when you can do it in a b series for less and easier

Last edited:
rofl thats not what I'm getting at...
it just seems a bit harsh to run over the guy when he comes to you guys for advice, I may not know much but I'm glad to throw out what little I do know to help out. oh well I'm done with this I'm off to take part in my nerdy activity of the day and watch devil may cry the anime :p

Wait a min I didn't knew that your cousin is deaf. But Im very glad when u are trying to help me out with some advice as u know little bit...kewl! Thumb up! ;-)

i said get the h22a if your was going all motor,,if your gona turbo it a b series will be better. you will have to dump more money in a h22a to get to 700whp than you will a b series. sure the h22a can hit those numbers but had you rather have less money in a build with a lighter motor or more money in it with a heavy motor.

I'm tellin you guys.
S7 + pedal bike. I just did one now, and I bet it has 1,000,000whp. Didn't cost me a penny, except what my kilobyte usage/internet bill is per month. Take long? No, all that customization took about 15 seconds, including the JDM labeling.

Attachments

• BIKE.JPG
    BIKE.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 141

That's make lots sence!!!! ... I actaclly understand what are you trying to say about this information!.. I'd love to build a lighter motor... To make the honda civic crx goes really fast az fuck...
thanks 4 the advice buddy...

P.s, is this much better to type it ?

Last edited:
well see the extra punds really dont matter to much, in fact the h22a was the first big hp motor with a turbo.i just think its stupid to put that kind of money in a h22a when you can do it in a b series for less and easier

:werd:

Yeah, you're right. I agree. I was just saying it's an option.

1. Part of me thinks this dude is just f'ing around here. I've wavered between giving him the benefit of the doubt about his disability and poking a little fun at him because he seems like he's posting from some special drool-proof computer at the back of the little yellow bus. Now his posts are getting over the top, like the last one on here. I just don't believe it anymore.

2. Who the fuck is giving this guy reps????!!!:huh:

well i kinda believe him, what idiot would get his kicks off of posting so much bs lol

i was under the impression you get rep points for making so many posts :shrug2:

hey since this thread is so hot. go turn on ur tv to directv channel 607 (speed). street tuner challenge is on and they're doing a honda fit, mustang, and gti. the mustang team is scared the honda is gonna rape them. the builder was talking about seeing time and time again 4 cyl's on turbo raping american muscle.

someone should tell me what happens cuz i'm goin out for coffee. ^_^

i was under the impression you get rep points for making so many posts :shrug2:

Yeah that's true to a degree. Your rep does go up with the number of posts you have. Somebody had to have given him a little bit to get started though...I doubt he got it up to 2 just through posting...

Yea i still don't get how the rep system works. I have like 60 or something for rep power, but only have like 5 or 6 reps that show in my CP.:shrug2:

Yeah I've never understood that part of it, why some people have less rep number wise but more green boxes and vice versa...and why some of the green boxes light up eventually...

that's the one 'feature' of the forum i've never been able to find explained in a sticky or what not.

All the people don't evev believe me, they thinking Im full of shit!.. Then why I posting some the picture? Which mean I already prove u guys wrong that I have a k24/k20 and honda civic crx in the picture ? Hmmm which mean Im not full of shiit!!! Dude.

I was taken fukin serious with this thread!!!! And the civic crx has no motor under the hood so the reason, I need to get the fuckin moster engine on the a civic crx, But (ahh vtec) already tired told me to get a b series with a lighter and less money for swap than a h22 cost more money n etc.

You're so stupid, did you listen to me and do your own fucking research yet?

....no, all you keep doing is taking one person's advice, you're like that kid in high school that followed people around and didn't know what group he wanted to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back