V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
used to be. its a manual stick shifter. when i bought the car, its comes like that.

Gotcha. Were the white gauge faces in there when you bought it too? If it were me I would have just gotten the gauge faces for a manual and that would have covered the auto gear indicator lights up.

Gotcha. Were the white gauge faces in there when you bought it too? If it were me I would have just gotten the gauge faces for a manual and that would have covered the auto gear indicator lights up.

lol that what i was think about since when i bought the car. i got no time to buy the gauge faces for a manual. the car comes with gsr motor,neon light,halo headlight,3.5" muffler,gold rims and white gauge faces for $2,500 bucks can u believe with the price that guy gave me ?

just let u guys know this is his cousin, he was do something at the moment.

Why can't you just admit you can't spell or use proper grammar? You keep trying to say a family member is using your name, if they're capable of using your name, I think they'd just register an account for themselves. None of your posts have proper grammar and are rather difficult to understand.

$2500 sounds like a decent price, but it was probably driven pretty hard.

Why can't you just admit you can't spell or use proper grammar? You keep trying to say a family member is using your name, if they're capable of using your name, I think they'd just register an account for themselves. None of your posts have proper grammar and are rather difficult to understand.

$2500 sounds like a decent price, but it was probably driven pretty hard.

Sorry abt that it was my cuzin who was using the cpu for a while. Nah it wasn't driven that hard the reason why he wanna sell it is cuz he couldn't find the wire connected from knock senor to ecu...it is missing that one wire.

Sorry abt that it was my cuzin who was using the cpu for a while. Nah it wasn't driven that hard the reason why he wanna sell it is cuz he couldn't find the wire connected from knock senor to ecu...it is missing that one wire.
your cousin borrowed your cpu for a while? ^_^

t2chip.JPG

I'm skipping through all 3 pages and without reading a single response I'm just going to say...

Yes, you can absolutely swap a V8 into your EF hatch and convert it to RWD without any problems

yeh but i can get a chevy harness wiring comes with the ecu plug, but i gotta to see what am gunna to do with the harness wiring.

I'm skipping through all 3 pages and without reading a single response I'm just going to say...

Yes, you can absolutely swap a V8 into your EF hatch and convert it to RWD without any problems

do i have to get the del sol rwd put into a 91 civic hatchback comes with the chevy 350 engine ? or get the chevy's rwd?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back