V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
do i have to get the del sol rwd put into a 91 civic hatchback comes with the chevy 350 engine ? or get the chevy's rwd?:confused:
Del sol's are not RWD, s2000's are. And, no, I doubt that rear end from the 2000 would hold up for more than a few seconds fromt he toprwue that a decent 350 would put out, but I could be wrong.

Like everyone has said before: For the most part, if you have to ask how to do it, you probably aren't capable of such a big project.

Last edited:
Are you serious?

For one your posts are almost entirely illegible now, second there was never a RWD del sol,

Who are you gonna say has been using your name this time?

ugh-huh what the fuck,one friend of mine told me that del sol have the rwd also has the engine in the back too. he mights make it up with full of crap!!:withstupid:

ugh-huh what the fuck,one friend of mine told me that del sol have the rwd also has the engine in the back too. he mights make it up with full of crap!!:withstupid:

Several people have made custom RWD Del Sols using H22 engines mounted in the back, but no Del Sol ever came from the factory like that...they're basically just Civics with a removable top...

o0o which mean i need to get s2000 rwd put into a 91 hatchback ? is that correct?:huh:

What? That has nothing to do with what I just said...

Anyway, yeah, I guess you could put an S2000 setup into your hatchback, but it's going to cost you about the same and be almost as difficult as putting the 350 in there...

S2K setup is gonna run your some big $$$
and its only 240? hp stock
K series FWD can pull that
H22 with some work can pull that

S2K setup is gonna run your some big $$$
and its only 240? hp stock
K series FWD can pull that
H22 with some work can pull that

:werd:

With some work the H22 can make those horsepower numbers and better torque numbers...definitely not worth it in my opinion...

Last edited:
What? That has nothing to do with what I just said...

Anyway, yeah, I guess you could put an S2000 setup into your hatchback, but it's going to cost you about the same and be almost as difficult as putting the 350 in there...

oh ok i will think about it.

i would like to have rear wheel drive for a 91 hatchback, it cost $$to buy custom parts and engine or w/e?? to make save some money? how about the 13b rotary engine into 91 hatchback since the engine is cheaper to get the parts.

hahaha, you're talking about putting a 350 in you car, then you have the audacity to mention weight issues.

You're something else. You're pretty damn entertaining to get 4 pages of responses.

and heavy too thats what my friend told me

It's still gonna be a hell of a lot lighter than any RWD setup you can put in. Remember that to get RWD, you need not just the engine and tranny, but also a driveshaft and rear differential.

It's still gonna be a hell of a lot lighter than any RWD setup you can put in. Remember that to get RWD, you need not just the engine and tranny, but also a driveshaft and rear differential.

wat are u speak about? h22a, 13b or 350 chevy?oh yeh i already know about a driveshaft and rear differemtial lol:p

hahaha, you're talking about putting a 350 in you car, then you have the audacity to mention weight issues.

You're something else. You're pretty damn entertaining to get 4 pages of responses.

well the fact i want to put 350 chevy engine since ma dad has one in the shed and its will save some big $$ just spend on the harness wiring,blot in n etc but one plm is i really want to know how the hell get the cheaper rear wheel drive into 91 hatchback thats what am asking for.. s2000 rear differemtial cost me big $$..

LS1tech is a big Chevy board geared towards the new ls based engines.

Stop being a douche and listen to everyone on here. There is a reason why we all aren't driving v8 rwd Civics. Just buy a fucking Chevette and put the engine in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back