V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ok allright then ill buy a chevy truck or w/e,but what kinda of engine would u guys put on a 91 hatchback as rear wheel drive ?

You have no mechanical knowledge whatsoever. It's obvious you're not from the US, at least I hope you're not, cause your english is beyond poor, what or whoever your are using for translation is also extremely poor in quality.

I wouldn't recommend you do an oil change yourself let alone attempt a common honda to honda, simple motor swap. And you want to do a custom job, stay far away, you're gonna hurt yourself.

Just so you know im deaf and i try my best to spell ok. so back off and i know way more then you in mechanics i was just asking for a suggestion only retard so if your not going to help out wit my suggestion dont comment allrite

wat are u speak about? h22a, 13b or 350 chevy?oh yeh i already know about a driveshaft and rear differemtial lol:p

Any RWD setup is going to weigh a lot more than keeping it FWD. You were saying the H22 swap is heavy; I'm saying it would still be a lot lighter than making it RWD, no matter what engine setup you use.

Just so you know im deaf and i try my best to spell ok. so back off and i know way more then you in mechanics i was just asking for a suggestion only retard so if your not going to help out wit my suggestion dont comment allrite

Any RWD swap into a FWD car is going to be difficult, but as far as the easiest into a Honda? I'd say probably try the rotary or just stick with the 350 and give it a go. S2K motors are expensive for the amount of power they put out.

dude just ignore the ppl bitching about spelling, who gives a shit just as long as we know what your talking about

As far as I know the rotary engine is lighter than the chevy 350. So I guess ill trying get the rotary engine into a 91 honda civic crx or hatchback, ill think about it, ill c if I can get the rx-7 shell only to take apart out to put on civic crx or hatchback.

Since I like the honda alots but i really want to put a rwd on honda civic to be something different. U feel me man ?

As far as I know the rotary engine is lighter than the chevy 350. So I guess ill trying get the rotary engine into a 91 honda civic crx or hatchback, ill think about it, ill c if I can get the rx-7 shell only to take apart out to put on civic crx or hatchback.

Since I like the honda alots but i really want to put a rwd on honda civic to be something different. U feel me man ?

Right, I understand wanting to be unique. Just be forewarned that it's not going to be easy at all. Good luck with it and keep us updated...

Right, I understand wanting to be unique. Just be forewarned that it's not going to be easy at all. Good luck with it and keep us updated...

thx for understand yeh i know that not going to be easy at all but id love to doing a project like this... thx ill keep yall updated.. i gotta to selling the one of those car to buy the rotary engine with fully built comes with single tubro for $4,000 that is pretty cheaper.

Can't fuking wait to doing this huge project. I know its will take few month to be done... Make sure this thread is still running.

Last edited:
Can't fuking wait to doing this huge project. I know its will take few month to be done... Make sure this thread is still running.

LS1tech is a big Chevy board geared towards the new ls based engines.

Stop being a douche and listen to everyone on here. There is a reason why we all aren't driving v8 rwd Civics. Just buy a fucking Miata and put the engine in there.
Fixed.

Remember my friend, breathe, have patience and do your research. I am sure you will do a great job and wish you the best. Keep us updated. :D

He could run into a "wall" like I did with my build, then figure out a way to bounce back like myself. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back