V8TT G35 video 15 mins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=81...255&q=topsecret

130_0505_topsecret_02_z.jpg

130_0505_topsecret_03_z.jpg

so they swapped in the FX45 motor?

and holy running rich batman. 10.2-10.5:1 on the wideband. wtf

Damn, I wish I understood Japanese. Coulda atleast put subtitles...:cry:

I watched like 4 minutes of the video...I've got no fucking clue what's going on.

Everyone should just speak goddamn English.

Just how instantly do you think they would die if he'd wrecked?

.000000000000000000000000000012 sec's?

about all I got from that was v8 twin turbo, top secret, 330 km/h, and some crazy asian camera man about to shit his pants

Its Smoky Nagata, from Top Secret. He did that famous Supra run on the English express way and got caught jailed and fined. It had a 900+hp RB swap.

Top Secret is opening a shop in No. America too. Bad ass shop, too bad they charge 100+ per hour for labor.

Quoted post[/post]]
Its Smoky Nagata, from Top Secret. He did that famous Supra run on the English express way and got caught jailed and fined. It had a 900+hp RB swap.

Top Secret is opening a shop in No. America too. Bad ass shop, too bad they charge 100+ per hour for labor.

Ya, most likely where in Cali. right? Big help to me :mad:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Ya, most likely where in Cali. right? Big help to me :mad:

I doubt it - half the stuff they wanna do is totally illegal in cali. I bet the shop is in Florida :).

What kinda motor is in that car? I didnt know nissan made any V8's.

Holy shit. Cash, you really need to try reading sometime.

They've had 4.5 liter DOHC production V8s since 1990 in the Infiniti Q45.

The new Titans and Armadas have DOHC 5.6 V8s.

ummmm, holy crap.....and for brian's sake....i did see an 11:1 afr on there for a 1/4 second near the end.

that dvd came in one of the super street mags i bought awhile back.

iT WAS ACTUALLY INTERESTING AT FIRST. Until they stopped racing and totally got confusing with the jap talk.

This vid shows whats wrong with the G35/350z platform . . . . . you gotta perform a motor swap if you want anything cool.

Back