Vacation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

My girfriend is getting like 15,000 and is asking me where I want to go for a vacation. Where would you want to go if you caould go anywhere?

Actually she is my ex girl, but we still act like were together. Im 24 can go any where. She wants me to pick a place by the end of september. Guess Im lucky. She talking about buing a new engine 2 but Im not gonna count on it. Glad she wants to take a vacation and bring me along!

Originally posted by SolidDreamz@Sep 7 2003, 05:54 AM
she was thinking atlantis, bahamas. dunno...

bahamas=hot chicks anyway, go for it man. :worthy:

yeah thats what I was thinking but if I go I can look but cant touch :(

Originally posted by SolidDreamz@Sep 7 2003, 05:55 AM
yeah thats what I was thinking but if I go I can look but cant touch :(

ask your g/f if she likes threesomes :lol:

for that amount of money...you can go to Phuket, Thailand....and stay for 3 months, eating steak and lobster everyday, drink all night at the bars, rent the jeeps, go diving, parasailing, spend many days on the beach, and rent a bungalow for the whole time......I know...I spent 1 month there for a honeymoon..and it only ran us $4000, and that included a tour of Bangcock for a week while staying in a luxery hotel....

.....I really miss it...I want to go back soooo bad.

OR...you can save your money...and wait til March or April....

I'm going to put together a tour to Japan.

Originally posted by SolidDreamz@Sep 7 2003, 01:54 AM
she was thinking atlantis, bahamas. dunno...

This time of year kind of sucks to go down there. I went last August and there were a bunch of families, a good amount of milfs and hardly any girls. But you would have a good time there. If you go I highly recommend the booze cruise.

KOZUMO!! (sp?)

that place is the shit!

well lets see... whats kinda things are you into... in other words what do you wanna do while on vacation?

there are alot of places i can recommend... as for somewhere tropical with alot of beaches, i say either the western caribbean [more party spots than the eastern half]... if you wanna be waited on hand and fot while on the white sandy beaches go to the philippines [boracay and palawan were voted 2 of the top 5 beaches in the world]...

you can also take trips to europe with a tour so you can go to different spots like austria [my cousin lives there, beautiful place], amsterdam [they have bowls of marajuana sittin on the tables!!]... if you wanna just relax for 7 days straight up i say take a cruise, cause on a cruise you have nothin to worry about and its fun as fuck...

but like i said its up to you there are alot of choices

as for me personally, i just got back from a cruise to alaska and a trip to the philippines... so my next vacation spot is actually gonna be China next year and hawaii... before the end of this year i plan on going to the philippines again

B)

EDIT: if you need i can recommend a pretty good travel consultant

Back