Vacum hoses on the 2.2 vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is there a help part on the forum that tells you what goes were as i have come across this problem now that the engine is in cheers for any one not knowing what this is about it for the vecum pipes on the inlet manifold on the 2.2 vtec

Quoted post[/post]]
is there a help part on the forum that tells you what goes were as i have come across this problem now that the engine is in cheers for any one not knowing what this is about it for the vecum pipes on the inlet manifold on the 2.2 vtec

\
what do u want to know??? there are only two hoses that will actually be ran. one from the egr valve on the passanger side of the intake mani to the driver side soloiod. and one from the driver side of the intake mani to the driver side solonoid...well as far as the egr is concerned

personally i think its confusing too. You gotta use what you gotta use. I just hope you know exactly what every component looks like and where it is supposed to be...that doesnt offer much help in that dept.

let me know if u need help...ive done this swap so i know where all of the vacuum hoses go...pm me if u need some help

more important, just ask where each hose goes that you can't figure out. Honda uses numbers on the hoses. Use them as a reference. Tell us which hose is giving you trouble. IE, #16 goes to the EGR.

Back