Vacuum guage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redneck999

I am looking to install a vac guage on the sol and didnt see a vac tree or any unused vac ports. Is there a prefered line that I should tee into? Many thanks!

why would you want to on an all stock car ???????????????
Because it's his car and he'll do what he wants to it... You know, for someone who started a thread on 'rice' and says everyone should help people understand and 'educate those still confused'... you're not helping this guy at all.

redneck - any vacuum source you can T into would work perfectly fine.

i would be glad to help , just wondering why a 44 year old would want , hell if it for looks more power to him . and no not any vacuum line he can tee into , Tee off the manifold, but do not use the line going to the fuel pressure regulator or map sensor as a vacuum leak at either will make you very unhappy

Because usually i put an autoguage on most of the cars i have had and i try to drive off of it, it has markings for accel best mileage and decell, so even if psycologically it works.

go for the manifold and I agree to avoid the before mentioned sensors, the closer to the manifold you get your connection the better your reading. you could even tap a new hole if you wanted just avoid the intake runners and try to aim for an area of low turbulance.

Back