1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vacuum hose size

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by mozzandherb, Jun 21, 2005.

1. mozzandherb

mozzandherb Senior Member

Hi I am new to this forum and I will probably have a lot of dumb questions because I am fairly new to cars and there maintenance. I have a 92 Accord and I have just recently bought a 1992 H22a JDM 2.2L v-tech engine w/tranny and computer. I was wondering what size of vacuum hose should I get for the new engine. I went out today and bought 50 feet of 532, is that a big enough vacuum hose, or should I be getting a different size? Thanks and it's a pleasure to be a part of this forum becuase I know there is a lot of valuable information here.

2. B16CRX

B16CRX Senior Member

you will need different sizes depending on teh size of the nipples for the hose.50ft of one size is a bit much.

oh, and its VTEC.......

3. mozzandherb

Vtec...that's what I meant. What sizes of the top of you're head do you know I will need? Thanks

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

honselty, you probably won't need any.

90% of it, you can score from the old f22 motor. you may need a couple misc pieces that don't reach.

you're best bet is to wait until you need it.

Welcome to the site.

5. mozzandherb

O.K thanks.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted