vacuum lines on h22/accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

601vigilante

Hey guys I'm near done with swapping an h22 in my 1994 accord. I've got a favor though. All the vacuum lines and stuff on top of the manifold. I need to leave today so could someone post a picture of what it should look like. :eek: Thank you.

Ok, I have the helms for the h22a1 which isnt the jdm h22, and this is the vac diagram for it, but look at the notes in the pic, The evap control solenoid was mounted on the fuel rail, i couldnt understand why... and the vacuum connections didnt make any sense either... look at pic, any people who know jdm h22's please explain why the fuck its different from usdm
Im just trying to figure all the vacuum and wiring bs out now so I dont have to do it later..
vacdiag.jpg

uhmm... Quit thread jacking bitch. No just kidding. Yeah like I said I'm pretty confused as well. So this is a jdm diagram? I'll check this out, but I have a jdm.

lol. I know you've heard that same thing man. It's like you look up all this shit and you ask a few questions and all of a sudden people get pissed and give you the GOOGLE line, lol. But seriously. I'll check that shit out as soon as I get a looksy at the clutch. I've got to drive to work on sunday.

Don't worry about the purple thing. JDMs all come with a plate over this hole; you don't need it.

In the accord, the purge solenoid is located in the black box with the 3 rubbers coming out of it near firewall on pass side. So... I didn't use this thing (red) either. My EX has the solenoid used to pump up the rear motor mount mounted here on the firewall.

Still haven't figured out which line goes to the fuel vent line (prob one from the purge cannister).

Bob

Last edited:
Back