Vacuum source for wastegate with MBC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BoostedDB8

Just intalled turbo kit in my car. Im running Tial wastgate and useing a manual boost controller. Should I run the vacuum source for the wastegate from the compressor or from the manifold and do I leave the top port on the waste gate open?

here we go :)

just use like a 2" piece of vac line and put a nail or something in it and hosecmap it shut so it doesn't leak on the turbo. i've never liked those things... and most big turbos don't even come with them anyway. the vac at the IM is a better reading anyway.

Attachments

• vacuum_lines_turbo_mbc.JPG
    vacuum_lines_turbo_mbc.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 869
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2005, 11:23 PM
here we go :)

just use like a 2" piece of vac line and put a nail or something in it and hosecmap it shut so it doesn't leak on the turbo. i've never liked those things... and most big turbos don't even come with them anyway. the vac at the IM is a better reading anyway.
[post=559022]Quoted post[/post]​

i personally only run accesories from the brake booster line. i tap in with a vacuum log. end of discussion. epoxy the hole shut on the turbo if its got a internal wg feed nip.

Back