VAFC 2 SETUP AND SETTINGS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondaflr

Very confusining to set up, the instruction manual to input settings are not clear on how to set them up, wondering if anybody has a slight info on setting up the vafc 2 for a 94 h22. basic settings and i can fool around with those settings other then working with default settings from the vafc2. any input would be great. thanks

The Wirings was no problem at all to do. its the feature settings is what im haveing problems with. setting up vehicle type and everything else, is cool, just main settings is very confusings on the vafc2

Unless you have done some work to your car, I'd leave the vtec settings alone. The only other real settings are the wide and narrow throttle settings. The narrow throttle settings don't matter too much, expecially if you don't have injectors upgraded or anything. But the high throttle settings are where you're going to actually be able to do something assuming there is something that can help. Keep in mind you probably wont see a whole lot of gain by messing around with the settings.

What settings are you actually confused with and I'll try to see what I can explain.

Well im basically trying to figure out basic tuning settings. start off point, other then default in vafc, for a h22, what should the settings be set at , and i can tune from there. little here little here, instead of starting off at a default point.
basically work ive done in my car is, intake, headers, cat, catback, pulleys. dunno if that helps, but that is where im setting up at this point

Back