Vafc I

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aclak45

I have a 96 civic ex its a obd2 and i am going to wire in a vafc does some on have a link to a page that shows the how to's on wiring this or can just explain how to do it ?? Any help would be great!!!

Becareful doing piggy backs on Hondas... Some (The ones that get TUNED ON A DYNO) work great... The others who have been installed by a muscle car guy and get "street tuned" are not great for the motor... Too rich burn out cat... too lean burn out piston... Move vtec and you get gray area tuning which has to be done on a dyno to get it right... An experienced Honda guy can get it "close" but you NEED a dyno to tune it properly...

yeah thats why i don't deal with them. i use hondata. Its all most the same price if you have a ecu to put it in.I don't tune mine but the guy that does has tuned so many it don't take him very long and only cost 80$ most of the time. He has been tuning since late 80's he started with grand nationals then went to Honda's in the 90's.

Back