vafc or hondata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

typerhead

I have a b 18c1 in my ek and im looking to get my car better tuned, what is the big difference between getting vafc2 or hondata? what is better and why?????
:worthy: <_<

lol

you're comparing apples and oranges here

hondata lets you do a full tune, adjusting timing as well as air fuel maps...

check out uberdata...

whats done to your motor that you need it tuned?
got boost?
cams?
high CR?

A'PEX introduced the first digital fuel computer that combines fuel computer functions with a VTEC engagement controller. The V-AFC II features a user-definable, eight-point, adjustable fuel curve that can be set in 500 RPM increments. The range of fuel adjustment is +/- 50% at each of the user-defined setting points. The Fuel Adjustment function considers wide/narrow throttle and low/high camshaft settings, from which four different fuel maps are created (wide-low, wide-high, narrow-low, narrow-high). The integrated Apexi VTEC VAFC Controller adjusts the point at which the engine switches from the Lo to Hi cam during acceleration, as well as when the engine switches from the Hi to Lo cam during deceleration.

you'll notice that the vafc does not allow you to alter timing...

this is hondata's s200 system

The s200 system has the following features:

Speed limiter removed (if applicable).
Tunable fuel and ignition tables.
Expanded fuel & ignition tables for boost.
Expanded rpm fuel & ignition tables.
A/C cutout.
Shift light.
VTEC control.
Adjustable rev limiter.
Launch control.
Full throttle shift.
Nitrous Control
Datalogging with HondaLogger software.
Datalogging with Palmlog software
ROM Editor tuning software.

hondata...let you have alot more options and you can add whenever you want.

You guys are a lot of help, the reason i ask is becasue i am upgrading the fuel system and going stage 2 on the gsr head. on the hondata and the uberdata where can you buy and how and where is it installed? Im not to familiar with it so any information would be great. :worthy: :)

Back