VAFC2 with Hondata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

livinlow

I need more fuel for my current engine mods while I'm building my turbo kit and was looking at getting the vafc2 for my 95' GSR. Once I turbo I've heard Hondata is the best way to go, and I know uberdata too, but I want Hondata. Will the vafc2 and the hondata be able to work together or is it a waste. Thanks.

everything the vafc can do, hondata can do better.

That said, I have both.

I'm leaving the vafc 100% stock.
all my tuning will be done on the hondata.

BUT- if the case arises where all of a sudden, im running lean, i can simply up the fuel with a couple clicks on the vafc- instead of saying, fuck- i don't have my rom programmer, my laptop, or my chip burner on me.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 20 2004, 08:05 AM
everything the vafc can do, hondata can do better.

That said, I have both.

I'm leaving the vafc 100% stock.
all my tuning will be done on the hondata.

BUT- if the case arises where all of a sudden, im running lean, i can simply up the fuel with a couple clicks on the vafc- instead of saying, fuck- i don't have my rom programmer, my laptop, or my chip burner on me.
[post=379627]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

They can work together, but do all your tuning with the Hondata if you can. The VAFC is good for on the fly adjustments. Right now I have both in my car.

I've been everywhere- I'm always posting. Just read around some.

I won't touch a car with an AFC in it. Before I tune an Uberdata or Hondata, the AFC comes out. period. fuck AFCs.

after going through my wideband install, my afc is now removed too.

for sale, pretty much NEW/ never turned on, never wired in, vafc 1, let me know :)

Originally posted by radnulb@Aug 23 2004, 02:13 PM
I won't touch a car with an AFC in it. Before I tune an Uberdata or Hondata, the AFC comes out. period. fuck AFCs.
[post=380584]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree... but this is the setup I have to deal with for now.

well i have hondata on my car and i am running a all motor set up and i love it i just got a labtop just to tune my car my self... i have the s200 set up on my car....
its a 95 civic with a jsr in it... :ph34r:

Originally posted by civicext@Sep 15 2004, 08:04 PM
well i have hondata on my car and i am running a all motor set up and i love it i just got a labtop just to tune my car my self... i have the s200 set up on my car....
[post=390804]Quoted post[/post]​

jsr.... that must be a Ninja-Spec engine.

Originally posted by [Freemantle]+Sep 16 2004, 08:19 AM-->
[Freemantle said:
@ Sep 16 2004, 08:19 AM)]civicext
[Freemantle said:
@Sep 15 2004, 08:04 PM
[post=390804]Quoted post[/post]​

jsr.... that must be a Ninja-Spec engine.
[post=391048]Quoted post[/post]​

mad props to the ninja swap god...

Back