Valentine Day Ideas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice guys.

Well I had a date last night. It went ok. Girl was super shy, and me, I'm shy. So Today we're going to hang out, meaning get drunk and not be shy. We're going to a "stoplight" party, post dinner, and we'll see how that goes. I definitely don't have reservations anywhere nice, because I literally got this girls number last friday, but my buddy might give me his to the brewery in town, which goes all out for vday. We'll see. ...

HappyValentinesDay.gif

Nice guys.

Well I had a date last night. It went ok. Girl was super shy, and me, I'm shy. So Today we're going to hang out, meaning get drunk and not be shy. We're going to a "stoplight" party, post dinner, and we'll see how that goes. I definitely don't have reservations anywhere nice, because I literally got this girls number last friday, but my buddy might give me his to the brewery in town, which goes all out for vday. We'll see. ...

What in the hell is a "stoplight" party ?

Oh.. got it.

I also now know what "red light" means. It means "I'm on the prowl and am looking for strange"

Challenge me. Go ahead.

yeah, so the rules go. But I'm willing to bet that I could get any red light woman in the place.

"excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform???"

"mphfffff"

"so, ummm.... if you're OK with me fuckin you, just sit there and don't do or say anything"

"............."

"gigity"

I got the gf a card, $85 pair of ear rings, and some chocolates. That makes over $500 in ear rings in the last 2 months. Atleast I have 5 months until our anniversary and then 3 weeks after is her birthday.

See, I always mix up the jewelry so I don't repeat buying the same sort of jewelry at least for the first few years.

This one received a bracelet since she doesn't wear that many bracelets and now this could be added into her everyday wear. Next time I'll buy her earrings, or a necklace, or an anklet, and if I'm with her long enough eventually I'll give a ring.

I guess if your girl only wears earrings it makes sense.

She doesn't really wear necklaces or bracelets. She asked for another pair of ear rings. She has enough rings for now, but there might be a very expensive one in the somewhat near future.

Back