Valentine's Day- What are you doing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dunno what the man has planned. I'm not too fussed about it. I don't see why there should be a specific day for expressing your love to someone. We'll probably just go on a nice long walk with the dogs and take pictures of stuff.

Sexual activity will not occur on V-day. I'm not seeing the girl I'm sending flowers too. However some fun may occur tomorrow night with another female friend.

someone who practices Wicca is a Wiccan, male or female

"wicken" has nothing to do with Wicca at all

Must be, I hear it pretty regularly.

Ya ill be doing the usual, cook her some dinner and stuff, bought her some sexy pj's. No sex cause she starts her "monthly" today so..... dang. V-day is overrated like everyone says, for some a huge depression.

Last year we went out for dinner, had to wait for over an hour just for a table.

Go racing or something. She hates how much time i spend with my car. So... maybe scare her half to death and she won't hehehe.
I hate corporate trick day. All of em. Is a fucking sham yo. If you have to rely on 1 fucking day a year to get it on and be romantic with your bitch or bastard then your relationshit is fucked.

+
I am not creative at all as far as shit like that so it's really unfair to me and people like me. I hate it. HATE.
Owell fuckit.

Back