Valentine's Day- What are you doing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nothing went to plan....:( Shes got a test next week, so she wants some study time. She had very little sleep today, and a 9:00 am appointment for the doctors office...so I've been running on coffee grinds since 10 PM last night...no sleep yet. (cracks open first beer)

So since I got her up, and shes out of the house, I'm hungry...so we head to the mall. we walk around looking at things, and I"m pestering her on what she might want for V-day, (income tax return hit my bank this morning, so I'm loaded)we hit sears, and I buy a pair of direly needed shoes, then walk around the cd shop looking at the new releases and anime, then we hit the jewelry shops... :eek:

She fell in love with this heart shaped diamond ring, albeit it's an engagement ring...she wanted it. so we grabbed the store's flier, and went to Ruby Tuesday for some steaks and salad.($50) We talked a little more, then she said she wanted that computer I posted a while ago, so we went down to best buy, and they don't even have it listed in their computers yet, so we walked by aeropastial , and she saw a pink hoody and that caught her eye, I said that shes already got that one, and we went past it, and dropped back into the ring shop...she drooled over the ring a little more...and we went home. She's exhausted, so she went to bed, and I made sure of it...and when the coast was clear, I ran back to do some shopping.

$1150 for the ring with the life time warranty, $24 for the pink hoody, (I'll slip the ring in the hoody) and then went off to the grocery store. $26 bucks for a doz pink roses, an anniversary card for $4, a box of chocolates for $9, and then headed to the package store. $18 for her favorite bottle of Plum wine, and $30 of beer for myself, and then hit the gas station for $14 of ciggs.....:D

So for $1325...I better get laid tomorrow;)

(cracks second beer.)

Jewelry from Kay Jewelers, the Jewelry Store for Engagement and Wedding Rings, Diamonds and More

Well the girl that would be receiving the flowers I send tomorrow decided to up and go skiing with some friends. Hopefully her mother lets her know what's up and/or the flowers last until she gets home.

went to victoria secret. Told the girl i need some underwear that fits on an ass like hers. The points me to some nice thongs, i buy 3 of them and buy another $50 gift card and GTFO.

yes, when she asked what size i looked around at her ass and said," she got a nice booty like your size." true story.

im gonna head out here in about 30 min to fill my g/f car full of balloons and flowers so she will find it in the morning

im gonna head out here in about 30 min to fill my g/f car full of balloons and flowers so she will find it in the morning

pussy. make her do it and....ohh wait its valentine's day.nevermind:ph34r:

i hate days like these. We shouldnt have these holidays. just another way to make you go gaga over flowers and shit. i dont guve nicole flowers frequently and i dont need a freaking ''day'' to make me.

christmas=fail
valentines day=fail
MLK= super fail
rabbit day= gay fail

So far I am going to be spending it with my gf on Sunday - I work tomorrow :p
Got her the usual heart shaped box of chocolates, a glass rose, and plan on spending the day with her; good times =D

well...I packed the ring in the jacket, put the bottle in the jacket as well, placed the flowers on the table with the box, and the wife woke up...her friend called, and the wife knew I did something in the room, (she heard the flowers), and she went down the stairs to that room while still on the phone...

She open the box, took out the wine, picked up the jacket and then came and gave me a hug while she was still on the phone...I asked her if the jacket was the right size, so she picked it up again, then felt the ring box and her face was like :eek::confused::huh:, and she said really?...then she opened it, and then her face turned into a teary eyed kid at Christmas when they got something they really wanted.... I can't get her to stop hugging me now...

I went to bed because I was damn tired, and she said she'll take care of me today when I get up. She spent all night typing up the story and she posted it on her page like myspace in Japan.

I just showed her the welder I wanted....hehe...my birthday is next month.:p

MILLERMATIC 211 MIG WELDER # 907422 & Spoolmate 300371 - eBay (item 250371019073 end time Mar-11-09 10:03:52 PDT)

Says the chick who got shitfaced at a concert last night.. and into this morning. I guess that didn't count?

dinner at 7.. bout it.. her sister has her confirmation today and she chose Jen to be her sponsor.. she'll be busy form 9am -5pm

funny-pictures-your-cat-loves-you-seriously.jpg

Back