valve cover swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

g24jr

can you put a valve cover from like a b16a1 or a2 on a b18a1 without any modifications do they fit perfectly?

why would you want to put it on anyway?Thats just like those people thast have type r emblems but dont have a type r or those people who have dohc vtec stickers on there car but dont have vtec or even a dohc.

Originally posted by 91crx@May 4 2004, 03:26 PM
why would you want to put it on anyway?Thats just like those people thast have type r emblems but dont have a type r or those people who have dohc vtec stickers on there car but dont have vtec or even a dohc.

those people are driving jokes. I laugh and point out their stupidity to everyone that is with me.

I hate it when people with ITR-swapped Integras badge their cars with an ITR badge and still have four lugs per wheel. :ghey:

Originally posted by jdmvteccrx@May 4 2004, 11:08 PM
turbob20hatch would know because he is a ricer who need not speak. :lol:

get off my case assmunch

i know because i shop on ebay and have to browse through the garbage b4 i find something nice.. so stfu douche bag

Jesus man! Chill out! We all know you've got issues with stickers and neon, you don't have hide it... Consider this your "Coming Out" party!

ya i know thats dumb to do it but i have a vtec valve cover thats in good condition and my non vtec ls is all chewed up...
yes neon lights and stickers are gay so are flames stripes and pinstriping

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 4 2004, 11:09 AM
Haha, Collin, you double posting madman :p

lol. At my school, the internet is so slow, so I click something, and think that it doesn't load, so I push the button again.

What ever :p

Back