Valve covers!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My stock one that brad and I cleand up;)
DSCF2360.jpg

DSCF2368.jpg

Last edited:
its just like my Type R front bumper, hood, and lip. not a Type R but it looks nice correct?

That's not the same thing. My Integra is a 97, and I've got an 01 front end on it. That doesn't make it an 01, but it looks nice.

There's nothing you could possibly say to me though, that would convince me that putting a valve cover with the words "DOHC VTEC" stamped on it onto an LS engine is not INCREDIBLY lame...

That's not the same thing. My Integra is a 97, and I've got an 01 front end on it. That doesn't make it an 01, but it looks nice.

There's nothing you could possibly say to me though, that would convince me that putting a valve cover with the words "DOHC VTEC" stamped on it onto an LS engine is not INCREDIBLY lame...
That last part would be nearly impossible youd have to have a LSvtec to put a DOHC vtec valve cover on a LS motor so your safe on that one! lol

no they make ls valve covers that say dohc vtec read some of the post on the first page

well what could I say Im sorry to disappoint.

Back