Valve covers!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im about to post my latest:D
i change up my valve covers so much

Mine.. black crinkle finish. Kind of a weird pic, but oh well.

100_0893.jpg

Matt your pic isnt weird that strange header is whats weird. :D

the paint color color cam out a little daker than i wanted but,i still like it,i used the same glitter affect final coat as i used on the red cover,when its sunny again i will try to catch the glitter,and heres the oil cap for m bros f22

Attachments

• SDC10198.jpg
    SDC10198.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 179
  • SDC10197.jpg
    SDC10197.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 161
  • SDC10195.jpg
    SDC10195.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 157
  • SDC10194.jpg
    SDC10194.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 169
  • SDC10200.jpg
    SDC10200.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 182
Matt your pic isnt weird that strange header is whats weird. :D
I know, it threw me off when I pulled it out of the box. I was like "WTF why is my race kaaa header all bent up like this? :(" lol
damn thats sexy
Thanks yo
the paint color color cam out a little daker than i wanted but,i still like it,i used the same glitter affect final coat as i used on the red cover,when its sunny again i will try to catch the glitter,and heres the oil cap for m bros f22
You have crazy taste in color for valve covers, but I like that last one. It's different but very cool. Nice work man.

lol yea,i want to get another cover and just go crazy with it,just to see what i can come up with,i love doin paint work and valve covers are small enough to do in limited time

lol yea,ive helpd paint parts(bumper spoilrs etc.) its fun

Dude your engine bay is like 3 different colors, the firewall is blue, the sides are black and your car is white.

nah fuck that,im too lazy,i will do it when the motor is out again

The bay is a real pain in the ass. So many tight spots. That's the only part of the car that is actually difficult to spray I'd say. The rest of the car is easy, just the prep work is a bitch.

Yea im gonna be usin my 91 hatch for practice doing my first paint job.

Back