Valve covers!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I'm not mistaken... your Z has a V6 which has 2 banks of cylinder... You posted in this thread, so that means someone in here has valve covers. That someone is you... !!!!

If I'm not mistaken... your Z has a V6 which has 2 banks of cylinder... You posted in this thread, so that means someone in here has valve covers. That someone is you... !!!!
Yeah but they're not seen.

I also posted my TL motor.

As far as HondaSwap as a whole goes, I think there's like 3 people who have V6 hondas.

HeaderBis_1.jpg

Here's mine sorry about the sideways pic, stupid camera on my phone.... Maybe stupid person LOL
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/integraslut78/HeaderBis_1.jpg

2 Valve covers > 1. Stripped and painted the engine myself... upper plenum powdercoated chrome with the lower cleared.

Attachments

• l_134605a99a739b83ff193d922fb2a9f9.jpg
    l_134605a99a739b83ff193d922fb2a9f9.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
i did have a 4 banger with valve cover'S but i sold it

Got bored. Painted up the B16. It looks kind of in between the dark and light shots (Military Green.) Should I leave the lettering and Spark plug cover bare or go over it in black to look more military?

Attachments

• M-Spec B16A4.jpg
    M-Spec B16A4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 161
flat black sprak plug cover...or CF

yea it'll definetly be flat black if I paint it. and carbon fiber was a serious thought. I want to find one that's not too ricey lookin. I think the letters should be the same as the cover but ill compare them once I spray the cover.

do khakie lettering and flat black cover or flat black lettering with khaki cover...ive never seen a CF spark plug cover that was ricey

the khaki cover might look good. ill have to try it for sure. im talking about the fake cf ones. like your tag says: good and expensive vs cheap and in this case ricey

Last edited:
honestly i have used the roll of "CF" that you can buy at advanced auto and autozone...it looks real..if you can wrap the cover correctly and heatshrink it on it iwll look very good..

Back