valve job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you now are the proud owner of shrapnel in your fourth cylinder!!! bob, tell him what he won...

A NEW BOTTOM END!!!
(to replace the shit that got broke !!!)
that piece of shit is gonna cause hell in that engine.

well i did a compression check. it was 125 in all cylinders. afterwards i was listenin to it and looked down and saw the harmonic balancer or the bottom pulley wobbling. so i jack it up and take it off. the threads inside the crank r half striped and the place where the key goes is about twice as wide as it should be. and the splines inside the pulley are completely gone. the only thing i can figure out is that when i changed the water pump i either didnt get it tight enough or i got it to tight and started to strip it. the first one seems more likely tho. so now its time to hit up ebay and find a pulley, and hit auto zone for a tap and die set. just lettin u guys know whats goin on. thanks for all the advice. later

ok but i bet mt little dirt bike would keep right up with ur car.i may not know evertything about cars but im not a complete dumba$$. just because i over looked 1 thing dont mean sh**. besides if it wasnt for kids tryin to fix thier cars no ones cars would get fixed. and i bet u have u have a good many years on me anyhow.

Back