valve keepers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth_criminal

Anyone know were i can order a set of titanium valve keepers for a b1 head?
It's the last thing i need to finish the biuld and i can't find them anywere

Valve keepers or retainers?

We sell B18 and B20 retainers (but itll be monday before we can even have em shipped to you). I think the B16 are the same size, but im not sure.

I can give you a quote on price when i get home. Btw they are from ZEX (comp cams)

Quoted post[/post]]
Valve keepers or retainers?

We sell B18 and B20 retainers (but itll be monday before we can even have em shipped to you). I think the B16 are the same size, but im not sure.

I can give you a quote on price when i get home. Btw they are from ZEX (comp cams)

Keepers, I have new crower ti retainers, I need keepers.

it just clicked what you were talking about...did your stock engine not come with them? I thought you could reuse them.

I could reuse them but after just spending about 5 grand on my rebiuld i'm not goign to drop a valve and fuck everythign up because i skimped out on $50.

Yeah i was going to order stock ones because i'm not sure if there is a conflict in using steel keppers on ti-retainers

i dont see why there would be. weve used ti rods on a cro molly crank...no probs there.

But thats not the smae because the rods don't make dirrect contact with the crank. I guess if i can't find an Ti ones i'll just order them from honda. Sucks though $50 for keepers

lol i was joking...its the only thing i could think of

im pretty sure that its too late, but you can get valve keepers from manley for like 30 bucks.

I don't think anyone makes titanium keepers. There has been no problems with the steel ones and they're so small the weight difference from steel vs. titanium would be negligible.

I've never heard of Ti keepers. Use stock ones, they're fine. Hell the stock retainers are even stronger than Ti retainers. The only reason Ti is even used for retainers is for its mass.

Back