vanilla pepsi sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i love vanilla coke... and i can drink either coke or pepsi without throwing a fit... but this new pepsi vanilla just sucks. :angry:

wtf are you mad? Diet Pepsi Vanilla fkn OWNZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way better than Coke...

theres this guy at work into cocaine...

his wife gave him a pepsi with his lunch one day... i said something about it...

"gary, why dont you have your coke?"

"the wife didnt pack one today. i love coke... i love coke... i love coke... i love coke..."

withdrawal sucks i guess. :(

vanilla pespsi sucks, as well as pespi twist or whatever the fuck its called..All the sodas with added flavors suck. I think I'll stick with my caffiene free pepsi. BTW just to add to this thread

Which is better
Coke or Pepsi?

my answer...pepsi

Pepsi...

but Vanilla Pepsi is better!

F your Decaffienated Pepsi.. :eek:

way back in the day i said how much vanilla coke rocks... and i stick to that shit...

i have pictures of cases of it in my car lol

If this thread were started by anyone else, it would be locked.

-> Steve

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 2 2003, 10:04 AM
way back in the day i said how much vanilla coke rocks... and i stick to that shit...

Vanilla Coke is the shiznit

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 2 2003, 11:04 AM

:werd: I remember that thread way back in the day. That was on HS version 1.

I love the vinallia pepsi. It is more intenses. But when it comes to coke vs pepsi, normal coke owns.

I just went to the store becasue of this thread, bought one of each vanilla coke and pepsi, If I was choosing between the 2 pepsi wins. I still prefer "caffiene free pepsi" though, it just tastes better than regualr pepsi.

hennesy chased with vanilla pepsi could be good (I know damn ghetto jersey ballers) I think im gonna try your absolute idea though

dont drink much soda pop. but do you remember Cystal Pepsi, that clear stuff, whatever happened to that stuff? that stuff was from like the early 90's.

Yeah, that crystal pepsi stuff was nasty i remember, but on the vanilla coke note, i HAVE to have a vanilla coke and a nerds rope from the gas station everyday, I dunno why, its just like a ritual, but sometimes i get vanilla coke that just tastes different depending on where i get it, some tastes better, some not its weird. But i had vanilla pepsi and it IS a fact that it sucks, sorry.

ive tried the vanilla flavored sodas.... they suck (might be good with some captain though)

pepsi blows
coke is OK at best
Dr Pepper :thumbsup:

Sobe = teh sHiZzNiT y0!!!1!!

Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Dec 2 2003, 02:27 PM
Yeah, that crystal pepsi stuff was nasty i remember, but on the vanilla coke note, i HAVE to have a vanilla coke and a nerds rope from the gas station everyday, I dunno why, its just like a ritual, but sometimes i get vanilla coke that just tastes different depending on where i get it, some tastes better, some not its weird. But i had vanilla pepsi and it IS a fact that it sucks, sorry.

your dentist must love you

Originally posted by sisteve+Dec 2 2003, 02:32 PM-->
punkyjewster41
@Dec 2 2003, 02:27 PM

your dentist must love you

the dentist love the payment

Back