Variable boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

don't waste your money on the b16b. The CR is way too high to throw any serious amount of boost on it.

get a b18c1. its cheaper anyway.

250,000 KM's.... is a lot of miles.

its certainly possible, but i don't think a single person in the world has done it yet.
usually, they get bored with the car and sell it, or it blows up, or they change pistons and go bigger, or whatever. 90% of turbo cars get sold within 10k miles after being boosted. The effect wears off and you just want something better after you dumped a shit ton of money into a civic.

its possible.
but its not probably due to other factors.

If you get your panties in a fucking bunch then get off of a forum. You asked a question and I gave you my opinion. If you've ever modded a car beyond I/H/E or basic crap then you should know you don't get everything and that's exactly what I said.

The only reason I "got my panties in a bunch" is because you came off as a dick giving me your opinion, like you think I'm a moron. And no, I haven't modded anything more than a MX bike, and have no experience working with honda 4 bangers, I've mostly been around chevy muscle mods.
I value everyones opinion/input... just be civil when giving it.

Yeah you're right, I probably wouldn't have it for 250,000 anyways. But I would like to see 100,000 no problem, if I even do have it that long. I wouldn't expect this to be very unreasonable because I wouldn't often have it WFO.

Back